I raised my eyes brows in confirmation that he had my attention to continue. "The are ex-Academy. Rogues if you prefer. They are trained in many skills between the lot of them and you'll need to be extra cautious around the leader Owen Blackbounre. The man can see through any lie a mile away." I just nod my head taking in the information.

"I do have a few questions about this." I looked at all three of them taking them in. They seemed nervous or on edge. I couldn't be sure as to why. "Why did they go Rogue that's the first time in the history of the Academy for that to happen. And why am I just now hearing about this? Also what is my exact purpose in this?" I waited for them to explain. They gathered their thoughts but it was Alfred to do the explaining.

"To answer your first question. We had to keep it under wraps because they are a liability. With their skills sets and the knowledge of the Academy that they hold we can't be to obvious about them just going off the wire. That would send the wrong impression to all the other cadets. The second question goes along with the first answer. We couldn't let just anyone know about this. Had to keep it hush hush. They are highly trained and good at what they do. This won't be an easy mission. Lastly, your purpose is to infiltrate their group with any means necessary and find out everything their is to know and report back to us. Once you have read the files you will have understood what exactly your getting into. We need our best ops on this and it just happened to be you." I was stuck on the fact that they were keeping secrets. As the Academy we don't keep any secrets from the inside. We all know all. That's how we work. But they kept secrets. I'd remember that. "Now we would like for you to read over the files before letting us know if you are willing or not. Is that understood?" Is that understood? The urge to roll my eyes at that asshole was so strong. He acted like he was so much better than everyone.

Opening the case files my eyes land on a smiling form with long blonde hair and brown eyes that scream trouble.

Agent :Luke Taylor

Height: 6'1

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Blonde

Age: 21

Skill Set: Pickpocketing, Locks, Breaking/Entering, Undercover ops. Weaponry. Basic thief skills. Diversionist.  Sneaky-Sneak.

Hobbies: Baking. Eating Sweets. Annoying North Taylor.

The last bit had me laughing to myself. Who was North Taylor. And how could such a sweet face be such a threat?

Agent: Kota Lee, Team Lead

Height: 6'0

Hair color: dark

Eye Color: green

Age: 21

Skill Set: Weaponary. Surveillance. Strategy.

Hobbies: Anything with Numbers. Reading. Training.

Agent: Gabriel Coleman:

Height: 5'8

Hair color: Brown and Blonde

Eye color: blue

Age:21

Skill Set: Disguises. Undercover work. Surveillance. Musician. Painter.

Hobbies: Shopping. Painting. Decorating.

Agent: Nathan Griffin:

Height: 6'0

Hair color: reddish brown

Eye color: blue

Age: 21

Skill Set: Powerhouse. Martial Arts. Combat. Weaponry.

Hobbies: Martial Arts. Working out. Swimming. Video games.

Agent: Victor Morgan:

Height: 5'8

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: reddish brown (fire)

Age: 21

Skill Set: Technology. Cameras. Surveillance. Musician.

Hobbies: Piano. Computers. Video games. Helping others.

Agent: North Taylor:

Height: 6'2

Hair color: dark brown

Eye color: dark brown

Age: 21

Skill Set: Powerhouse. Languages. Mechanics. Weaponry.

Hobbies: Yelling. Working on cars. Eating healthy.

Agent: Silas Korba:

Height: 6'4

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark brown

Age:21

Skill Set: Powerhouse. Languages. Carpentry. Weaponry. Surveillance.

Hobbies: Baseball. Sports. Baking Greek food. Keeping North and Luke in line.

Agent: Dr.Sean Green:

Height: 5'9

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Green

Age:23

Skill Set: Surveillance. Medical knowledge. Languages. Planning. Problem Solving.

Hobbies: Cooking. Origami. Asian Style Movies. Doctoring.

Agent: Owen Blackbourne, Team Liaison:

Height: 6'0

Hair color: Soft Brown

Eye color: Gray

Age:23

Skill Set: All of the above. Financials. Strong leader.

Hobbies: Reading. Protecting his team. Reading people.

Wow these guys were top of the line. Most teams only consisted of four or five guys but they had nine. Most teams each person only had one or two skills each all of these guys are talented. This could prove to be difficult. But damn they are hot.
"I'm willing and will obey." I had to find out what was going on. Why would such a large team all just up and turn rogue without reason. I'm going to find out.

"Excellent. We have intel that they will be heisting a bank tomorrow morning. I want you there. I need you on the inside of this thing. Get it done." The demand behind his tone was a little threading but I wouldn't let it bother me. I owed him everything.

"Yes sir." With that I took my files and headed out I had to form a plan of action and what to do to get in the inside.

Tomorrow's going to be fun.

————————————————————————

It's short and I kind of flashed back a little bit to before the bank robbery.
You'll get a longer update this week. This is more of a filler chapter to give insight.

Vote & Comment
Y'all rock!

————————————————————————
Am I the only one who writes a chapter and then fills in the blanks? Like this time I wrote chapter 2 before chapter 1. Hmm..

Anyways new book. Hope you love.
Vote and Comment
Also I know I messed up
The heights and stuff. Big deal go with it.

I also haven't reread this yet.