He Walks In On You Undressing

Drew: You had just gotten out of the shower. You walked out of the bathroom in your towel as you grabbed your shirt and pants. You quickly put on your undergarments as you quietly hummed to yourself. You put on your pants and grabbed your shirt. As you grabbed your shirt someone had come into the room.

"Hey, Y/N-"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." He quickly said before closing the door and silently cursing himself for walking in on you.

It was pretty embarrassing. But you just had to get over it.

Chance: You walked into your room to change your muddy clothes from earlier when the boys thought it'd be funny to push you into a mud puddle. You quickly take off your shirt and pants and grab some new clothes. You slip on your pants when you heard someone walk in the door causing you to turn around.

"Y/N, do you know where Brady is?" Chance asked as he never looked up from his phone.

"U-Uh no.." you were as red as a tomato as you stood shirtless.

"Okay." He said as he looked up.

"God, I'm so sorry." He chuckled as he quickly left.

Michael: You grab your shorts and shirt as you walked to your bed with a towel wrapped around you. You had just taken a shower and were now getting dressed. You quickly put on your undergarments and grabbed your shorts. You put them on as quickly as possible since you knew the boys would probably walk into the hotel room at any moment. Right when you reached for your shirt someone had walked in.

"Michael, get out!" You shriek as you cover yourself with the shirt you were holding.

"Sorry! But you do you cute." He winked before he left.

That boy..

Sergio: "I can't believe you did that, Brady." You groan as you walked into your hotel room after Brady had just sprayed you with water which completely soaked your clothes. You grabbed a dress that you had recently gotten and some undergarments. You put on your undergarments before grabbing your dress.

"Y/N, where did you put my-"

"Sergio, are you kidding me?" You groaned as you quickly covered yourself.

"Probably should've knocked, Yeah?" He nervously laughed before leaving.

Brady: You walked into your room as you were about to change out of your swimming suit. You and the boys had just went to the beach and swam for a couple hours. You grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt as you threw them onto the bed. You put on your undergarments as soon as you took off your swimming suit. You grabbed your shirt and put it on before someone had walked into the room.

"Oh my god, I forgot you were changing in here." He had left as soon as he had seen you half dressed so you could barely say anything.

It was pretty awkward after that.

——————————————————————

Ah, I haven't been updating this! I've been kinda busy and I've been working on my Michael fanfic! But I'll try my best, loves!