Chapter 5

The kids got to the Uchiha compound and met with an excited Mikoto Uchiha. "Welcome home Sasuke-chan! I see you brought your friends like I asked." "Yes mother" Sasuke said boredly. "Hi again Mikoto-San!" Sakura said happily. "Hi Sakura-Chan! Nice to see you again!" Sasuke started to introduce Naruto and Hinata to his mom. "Mother, this is Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga." "Nice to meet you Mrs.Uchiha!!" Naruto said loudly. "H-hi." Hinata said timidly. "It's so nice to meet you both! Come on inside for snacks." "Alright! Let's eat!" Naruto exclaimed. Sakura and Hinata giggled while Sasuke rolled his eyes. While Naruto was eating everything in sight and Sasuke was trying to stop him, Mikoto took Hinata and Sakura to the living room and started to play with their hair. "You know, I have always wanted more girls around the house. It's so boring being the only female in this house." "I don't mind coming here more often Mikoto-san." Sakura said. "M-me e-either." Hinata said. "Oh yay! Then you girls can come over everyday after school!" Mikoto said excitedly. "Wait what?" Sasuke poked his head in and heard his mom and friends make their plans. "We are going to be coming over more often Sasuke-kun!" Sakura exclaimed happily. Sasuke groaned. "Ugh more girls" and he turned and left. Mikoto had finished with the girls hair, putting a ribbon with the Uchiha symbol on it in their hair. Sakura's was light pink and was tied so the bow was at the top of her head. Hinata's was a lavander color and was tied at the bottom. Both of the Uchiha symbols were at the ends of the bow. "There all done!" Mikoto said happily. "So pretty Mikoto-san!" "Y-yeah." "I'm glad you girls like it. Now let's go see if Naruto-kun has eaten all the food in the house." "Yea!" The girls said and they all giggled while walking to the kitchen. When they got to the kitchen, they were greeted by the sight of Itachi Uchiha trying, and failing miserably might I add, to keep Naruto from getting the last of the snacks that he and Sasuke saved for the girls since they haven't eaten yet. "Itachi you don't need to stop him, I can just make some more snacks." Mikoto said. "But he has eaten almost everything in the house! Isn't that enough for him?" Itachi questioned. "I never said it wasn't. I'm just making some for the girls." Mikoto told him. "What about me?" Sasuke asked. "Did you eat?" Mikoto asked "No! This dobe ate everything!" Sasuke exclaimed. "Who are you calling a dobe, teme?!" Naruto asked angrily. "You! Who else?!" "Alright boys, that's enough!" Mikoto scolded. "Now would you girls like to help me make more snacks?" "Yes please!" And Mikoto and the girls pushed the boys out of the kitchen and began to work.