The Kitty, the Dragon, the Fox, and the Bunny (Sasusaku and Naruhina)

It was a warm day in Konoha and it was time for the entrance exam at the academy. Sakura Haruno was walking with her mom after meeting with her teacher, Iruka. She looked around and noticed all of the adults looking with disgust at a lonely boy on a swing. "Momma, who's that?" Sakura asked. Sakura's mom said "No one Sakura. Ignore him." Sakura didn't understand why she had to ignore the boy, but she kept walking with her mom. Her mom stopped to say hello to a lady named Mikoto Uchiha. "She's nice" Sakura thought. Mikoto introduced Sakura to a boy her age named Sasuke. "Hi" Sakura said and the boy said "hn". Sakura looked back at the boy on the swing while her mom was talking to the other adults. "I wonder if he has any friends" she said aloud. Sasuke looked at her shocked. He didn't think anyone would worry about the boy. But this girl looks really worried. "Why don't we go see" Sasuke said. Sakura looked at Sasuke and smiled. "Ok!" and Sakura dragged Sasuke to the boy and said "I'm Sakura and this is Sasuke. What's your name?" The boy looked up shocked and then said "Naruto" and smiled.

This is my first fan fiction so tell me how I did! Thanks for reading!