Chapter 13. New Beginnings

*THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY!*

Also, sorry 4 being inactive for a few days. I was grounded, so I couldn't check Wattpad. Sorry!

Also, Merry Christmas!🎄🎆

10 AM

3rd Person POV

Jeremy and the others arrived at Jeremy's house, to fix Laura's broken arm. Jeremy's drill buzzed for a moment, and then went silent. Laura looked at her new arm, marveling at Jeremy's mechanic skills.

5 HOURS UNTIL THE PARTY

The phone was ringing noisily in Jeremy's living room. He picked up the receiver and said "This is Jeremy Fitzgerald. Who is calling?" There was a short, garbled transmission before the person on the other end replied. "This is the manager. There has been a malfunction in one of our animatronics. Since you are also the mechanic, please come now, Jeremy. If you refuse...you know what will happen." The phone went dead. Jeremy quickly put on his coat and ran out of his house, before telling his companions that he would be leaving the house for a few hours.

12PM

3 HOURS UNTIL THE PARTY

Jeremy opened the restaurant doors and walked into the complex. Freddy was waiting for him, smiling ever so slightly. "I'm so glad you decided to come!" He sarcastically said. He pointed at Kid's Cove, which was empty except for one animatronic inside. Jeremy walked into the room, and started inspecting the broken animatronic. There seemed to be an electrical short inside of its systems, so he pulled out an electrical breaker and opened the control panel. Suddenly, he heard a voice, seemingly coming from nowhere. "Hello, Jeremy. It's the first time we've ever talked, much less met each other, right?" His head snapped up, trying to pinpoint where the voice was coming from. As he listened closely, he heard the voice talk again. His eyes slowly moved onto the animatronic in front of him. Yes, he was sure of it. The animatronic was talking. "You should  keep a close eye on Toy Freddy today, Jeremy. Don't stand too close to him though." Jeremy was wide-eyed and panicking slightly when she said this. He quickly fitted the breakers in the robot's maintainance panel, and when he finished installing them, quickly ran out of the room. The voice sighed. "I hope he seriously listened to what I said."

3PM

tHE PaRty HaS BegUN......CaLl An AMbUlanCe!

Jeremy POV

I was seriously creeped out by what had happened a few hours earlier. It was like there was a SOUL inside of the machine. It reminded me of a Japanese Manga that I had read a few months ago, about souls inside of machines. 'Yeah, Ghost in the Machine was a interesting Manga series...I can't believe that I'm living in that world now...' I internally thought. Just then, the 3PM chime rang through the restaurant as a group of children ran in. They looked so happy, yet this place should have been the last place they should have visited. Still, I kept smiling at the kids, not wanting to crush their hopes and dreams. Then, it became time for the animatronics to perform. The curtains rolled, and the band began singing. Toy Freddy was the main vocal of the band, and Toy Chica was the backup singer. However, what really caught my eye was the animatronic that I had repaired a few hours ago. The one that was known as "Funtime LOLbit." It was not supposed to be a part of the original crew, but somehow it had mysteriously appeared in the back of the restaurant. As I turned away, I swore that that robot was looking directly at me the whole time.

10 Minutes later... (Too much time skipping;;)

The children had crowded around the animatronics, trying to get as close to them as possible. Suddenly, a red gleam appeared in Toy Freddy's eyes, and he bit down hard onto the kid who was in front of him. The child crumpled to the floor, crimson blood pouring out of the gaping wound. Toy Freddy laughed maniacally, as he opened his mouth. Something fell out of it. Jeremy was watching all of this in horror as he was panicking and running around. Toy Freddy then powered off with a big 'clunk', smoke coming out of his back. One of the parents called an ambulance, and the child was taken to an hospital.

Aaaaasnd Cut! Sorry for the short chapter, but I will try to write longer chapters later.

Whatcha think will happen now? I chose Toy Freddy to bite the kid because his jaw movement is restricted to only up and down, suitable for biting. I know Mangle is considered the cause, but it's a fanfic. Chill.

Anyways, Merry Christmas y'all!
Finished 2017/12/24 1:40 PM