Chapter 10. The Truth Pt.1

Sorry to keep you all waiting! Read on till the end~

Also, the villain is (partially) revealed! Comment on who you think the villain is!

Jeremy POV, about 10PM

We all ran into the restaurant as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. We arrived barely in time, as the last customers were leaving. As we opened the glass doors and stepped inside, I noticed that the Show Stage camera was bent at an unnatural angle. I looked closer to see that the wires that were supposed to be connected to the back of the camera had been forcefully ripped out. As we all slowly walked towards Kid's Cove, I noticed that all of the other cameras were broken and out of order. Some had their wires pulled out; others had their lenses broken.

We turned the corner to Kid's Cove, and Laura suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. Toy Bonnie and I collided into her, causing us all to stumble. "Why did you stop goi-" My question was answered before I could even finish saying it. I looked at Laura's trembling right hand, which was pointing at the corner where Mangle was supposed to be in. We peered into the room to see that nobody was there. Only the "Sorry! Out of Order!" sign remained there.

"Let's go to the Office!" Toy Bonnie suggested. "We can search for her with the cameras!" I tried to protest that the cameras were all broken, but Laura grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the room. "OK, OK, I'll go." I half-heartedly said, and we all started running towarsd the Office.

3rd Person POV

As the group left the room hastily, they did not notice the intact camera inside Kid's Cove turn towards them, watching their every move.

Back to Jeremy POV

We all ran to the office, Toy Bonnie in the lead. As we reached the front corridor, I saw a black silouette inside of the Office, looking intently at something on the desk. "On the count of three, we all run into the Office, OK?" I whispered to the others. They both nodded in agreement as we prepared to run in. Three... A giggle was heard from inside of the Office. I wondered who that might be. Two.... More laughter was heard. One.... Now! We ran into the Office. Crash! We all collided into the desk, and fell onto the floor. "Ow!" All of us said in unison. Then, we realized that somebody was laughing at us. I gripped the sides of the desk and slowly raised my head. I saw a pair of white fox ears and an empty can of oil.

"Mangle?" I managed to say while standing up. "Hi Jeremy!" She greeted me warmly. Before either of us could say a word, Toy Bonnie ran up to Mangle and gasped "Mangleareyouokimissedyousomuch".
"Um....what?" We both asked in unison. Toy Bonnie's face turned a slight shade of red. "No, it's nothing. I'm just happy to see you fixed again." He sheepishly said. We all smiled.

Laura POV

After we all crashed into the desk, it took me a few minutes to recalibrate all of my systems to check that nothing was wrong. As I finished checking for errors, I put my left hand on the floor to stand up. A sharp Crack  sounded, and I fell back on the floor with a thump. "Oww..." I muttered as I inclined my head sideways to look at my left arm. I looked at my left hand first. No harm done there. My gaze drifted upwards towards my shoulder, and I gasped. My left shoulder had a ragged hole, with a few wires and actuators sticking out of it. On the floor next to me, I saw the main motor for my left arm. It had been dislodged from its usual place (her arm), and was slightly shaking. My arm didn't hurt, but I also couldn't feel or move it. "Jeremy?" I tried to get his attention, but no Jeremy came to me. I looked up to see Mangle, Toy Bonnie, and Jeremy laughing together. I looked at them, and felt a strong emotion that made my robot heart hurt. I felt...lonely. I wanted somebody to be with me and comfort me. I shook my head, clearing my head. I needed to fix myself first. I slowly stood up, picked up the motor, and slowly started trudging towards the front corridor.

Toy Bonnie POV

As we were all laughing, I noticed someone moving through the corner of my eye. I excused myself for a moment, and looked at the figure. I recognized the figure as Laura, but she didn't seem to be OK. Her left arm was limp, and she was carrying something in her right hand. She was walking towards the front corridor. I looked closer to see that she was holding a motor that was used in an animatronics' arm. I sprinted up to her, and grasped her right shoulder. She flinched. She whirled around, trying to see who had grabbed her. Our eyes met, and she quickly averted her gaze. "I have to go." She stated. She was hiding her right hand behind her back, and was not showing me her left arm. "Is something wrong?" I questioned. "What's that inside your right hand?" I reached out to see what she was holding. "I-It's nothing!" She stuttered, trying not to show me what was in her hand. She quickly turned away, and I felt something sharp poke my left arm. I looked down to see a loose wire poking my arm. I moved my gaze upwards to see that the wire had come from Laura's left arm! "Laura, what happened to your arm?" I asked carefully. She showed me her arm, and told me what had happened. "Let's go get Jeremy, he can probably fix you up easily!" I enthusiastically said to her. She also nodded in consent, but did so weakly.

Jeremy POV, before Toy Bonnie and Laura finish talking

"Thank you, Jeremy! I thought I would never see him again!" She squealed and hugged me. I blushed slightly. "No problem. I just like fixing things." I told her. "You're cute." She suddenly said. I was taken by surprise at what she had just said.  I was about to answer back, but then I heard Toy Bonnie calling me. I turned around to see Laura leaning onto Toy Bonnie. Right then, I noticed that something was a bit off. The sparkle in her eyes was missing, and she was a bit less energetic that usual. I looked a bit down, and raised my hand to my mouth in horror. There was a gaping hole in Laura's left arm, with a few wires sticking out of the opening. There appeared to be a critical part missing, judging by the size of the opening. I then looked at her hands, and saw that she was holding a big metal object with a "J" stenciled on the side of it. I instantly recognized it to be an arm motor. "What happened?!" I inquired. "When we crashed  into the desk, my arm hit the support frame and was severely damaged. Can you fix it?" I scratched the side of my head. "I do have my toolbox in the trunk of the car....." I said. As soon as she heard the word "Tool Box", her eyes brightened again. I jogged out of the Office to reach the front doors.

Le timeskip of 5 minutes

Still Jeremy POV, 11:00AM

I checked my watch as I re-entered the pizzeria. 11:00, it read. 'I got plenty of time." I thought to my inner self.

Timeskip again, 11:45PM

This was getting more complicated than I had expected. All of the spare motors that I had in my toolbox were small servos; Laura needed a different motor for her arm. Also, when I tried several different methods to fix the motor itself, the motor would not respond properly and started spinning uncontrollably. I had to stop testing the motor, or risk it overheating and exploding.

3rd Person POV

As the nightguard tried his best to fix the mechanical anomaly in the motor, the clock quietly struck 12:00 AM.

Jeremy POV

It wasn't working. I guess the only way to fix Laura back to normal would be to replace the motor entirely. As I stood up, the phone in the Office started ringing. This was not supposed to happen. I had muted the phone after "Phone Guy" said that the lines had been cut. I pressed the 'speakerphone' button with a shaking finger. "Hello, Jeremy Fitzgerald. Have you ever wondered what the person who made these animatronics would be like?" A deep voice said. At the same moment, I heard shuffling in the main corridor. "Since you've been alive for five long nights, I think it is time to tell you my motives." The voice said. There was another clanging sound, much closer than the last. "It's Me." The voice ominously said, and hung up. "The flashlight! Where is it!" I yelled. "Here!" Mangle shouted. "It's a bit cracked! I don't know if it will work!" She told me. I clicked the light button a few times, but the light wouldn't turn on. I hit the side of the flashlight, and a weak ray of light shone for a moment before the bulb fizzled out, expended. We saw a big, black silhouette lumbering towards us. The only thing that I could properly make out was its glowing silver eyes.

Sorry people! Schoolwork takes too much time these days.

Thanks  4 reading, and comment on who you think the villain is!!!

Lolly Peace out!~