Chapter 2. Job Preview

Jeremy POV

I arrived at the pizzeria at 11:30 sharp, but there was nobody waiting for me except a post-it which read:

"I suddenly had to go to an urgent buisness meeting. Sorry for not being able to introduce you to the pizzeria. Your work starts at 12. Good luck!
-Mr. Fazbear-"

I then started looking around the pizzeria to get a good perspective of what animatronics were there in the restaurant. I first saw the Toy animatronics on the stage. They looked different than the animatronics that I had seen at my last visit to Freddy's, but I didn't give it much thought. When I moved into a room that looked like it had been occupied by Foxy, I froze. I saw a fox animatronic which was almost all endoskeleton, with one eye missing from her face. She had another endoskeleton head on her arm joint with her other eye on it. I decided to call Mr. Fazbear tomorrow and ask him about the mechanic job to fix the robot fox in Kid's Cove.

I went into the office as soon as the clock struck 12. "I don't know why Mr. Fazbear wrote on the post-it 'good luck'. Is this job dangerous?" I said to nobody in particular. Then, the phone started ringing. As I listened to Phone Guy, I started to panic. THE ANIMATRONICS ARE ALIVE!!! I started freaking out and I flicked the flashlight on and off at the Show Stage camera. 'Don't move, Don't move....' I silently prayed. However, the god of Freddy's must have hated me, because Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica had disappeared in just a few minutes. "Why am I doing this!!! I should just run away!!" I screamed to nobody in particular. I then heard a clanging noise on my right.
(I'm just gonna say that the vents are actually doorways for my story)

I put on the spare Freddy head as more thumping sounds sounded in the right doorway(vent). As I peered through the eyeholes of the mask, I saw a sky-blue haired teenage boy with rabbit ears come into the room. I froze, and didn't make a sound as the boy came closer. He was saying "Nightguard...Where are you?", so I decided not to answer back or take off the extra Freddy head. After a few minutes which seemed like hours, he left the room. I then heard a thumping noise from the left doorway(vent) and I freaked out. 'This is going to be a long night.' I thought to myself.

After 6 hours which seemed like weeks, the clock chimed 6am and I left the pizzeria. I had seen Toy Chica and Toy Freddy come at me in animatronic form, so I was confident that these animatronics were roaming in the night. When I finally left the pizzeria, I called the boss to get the mechanic job to fix the animatronics. I then called Mike, who was my uncle (plz deal with it), and decided to ask him about the restaurant.

Mike POV

I was asleep until I heard a loud ringringring sound next to my ear. My eyes shot open as I shouted "Who's there!" before realizing that it was my cellphone ringing. I looked at the caller to see my nephew Jeremy. "Hello, this is Mike Schmit, hi Jeremy why did you call at 7 in the morning?" Jeremy panted "The animatronics at Freddy's are alive! What should I do Mike? You've worked there once right? It's my first job and it might be my last!" I admitted that I was a bit shocked. I did have some experience at Freddy's, and had seen them come to life. I managed to say "Keep a good eye on Foxy. He's dangerous. Also, use your tablet's battery wisely, OK?" God, I hope Jeremy will be fine. He's my only nephew, so he's precious to me.

Jeremy POV

I was also a bit shocked when I heard what my uncle Mike said. I had liked Foxy when I was a kid, and was planning on going to find him today. However, being the obedient nephew I was, I decided to postpone searching for Foxy to the following day. I then proceeded to ride my bicycle back home to get a good rest.

*Timeskip to 6pm by the power of Exotic Butters*

(Next Day)

--6pm--

Still Jeremy POV

I opened the doors to the restaurant to see a huge mess. Pizza was flying through the air, and the walls were smeared with pizza sauce which added to the chaos. I carefully maneuvered myself into the room while trying to avoid being splattered with flying pizza. I was making my way towards Kid's Cove while carrying my toolbox close to me, and then I heard a child's voice, loud and clear, saying "I think she will look better if she had a second head!" I heard some more childish giggling, accompanied with loud mechanical noises. I turned the corner to see 5 kids attatching a extra head on one of Mangle's arm joints. "Hey! I shouted, "Stop messing with the animatronic!" The children turned around to glare at me. "Who are you to tell us what to do? The MANAGER himself told us that she would be a take-apart and put-back together attraction! I replied "I have authorization from the manager to fix this animatronic, as well as being the nightguard and mechanic for this pizzeria. You kids are a menace to the animatronics, and if you don't step back I will contact the police to have them add your pictures to the facial recognition software in the animatronics. This means that if you ever try to step a foot into the pizzeria again, the police will immediately be alerted and contact your parents." The kids stepped back, still glaring at me, and skulked out of the room.

I took out my electric drill and wrench and got to work. After hours of disassembling and reassembling Mangle, I finally managed to fix her to look like her original blueprints. As I left Kid's Cove, I could swear that I heard a small and glitchy voice say "T-T-Thank You.", but I didn't give it much thought and glanced at my watch. "Holy Exotic Butters it's 1 AM! I have to get to the office! Also, what are Exotic Butters?!" I ran back to the office as quickly as I could.

3rd Person POV

The nightguard ran quickly back to his office, not looking back once. He didn't notice a light flickering in Kid's Cove behind him as he ran back to his office.