Chapter 4. Tools

Author's note: Sadly, Mike will not appear a lot. Also, who do you think is the real villan in this story? Comment below! I'm always looking out below for them!

Jeremy POV

As Mangle and I were driving home in Mike's car, which I had borrowed for the month, I decided to ask her about what had happened at the restaurant. "Mangle?" I asked. "W-W-Why?" Mangle replied, glitching a bit. "What Toy Chica said back in the Office, about you being torn apart on the first day. What really happened?" I asked. I turned my head to look at Mangle to see an oily tear roll down her cheek. "OK, I'll t-t-tell you." She whispered.

Flashback, Mangle POV

It was the grand opening day of the newly refurbished Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. "Toy Foxy, you look so beautiful that I want to rip your suit off you and wear it myself!" Toy Chica squealed. "No, you're prettier than me Toy Chica." I said modestly. She smiled widely and left for the Show Stage. The clock chimed 9 AM as the doors opened and kids came flooding into the pizzeria. The children all ran towards Toy Foxy, ignoring the other animatronics on the Show Stage. As I started performing, all of the children squealed with delight. "She's beautiful and good at performing mommy!" I heard a kid say, and I felt genuinely happy. That was when everything went wrong. A group of kids stomped into the pizzeria towards Kid's Cove. "She looks dumb. The songs are cheesy." The ringleader of the gang said. I was shocked by how mean these older kids (about 7 to 9) were, but I kept performing. Then, one of the gang members said "We should change the way she looks so that she will look better!" Suddenly, the gang pounced on me, and started disassembling my body. "Please, don't! It hurts!" I screamed, but they did not listen. As all of the other children ran out, frightened, as they kept taking me apart and put me back together again and again. The manager tried to sue the children in the gang for damage of private property, but the parents of the children had good contacts in the law department. They threatened to close the restaurant down if the kids couldn't have what they wanted. So, as a last-ditch effort to save the restaurant from closing, the manager made me a take-apart and put-together attraction for those kids to 'play' with me. A few days after the incident, Toy Chica asked the members of the gang if they were going to go play with "Mangle". After that, my name was change from 'Toy Foxy' to 'Mangle'.

Jeremy POV

I never knew Mangle had such a tragic past. As we turned the corner to my house, I inclined my head slightly to see Mangle. I saw tears dripping off her cheeks, and felt very sorry for her. "Toy Bonnie was the only one who was kind to me. He always tried to fix me in the night, and talked to me. But then, the other Toys found out about him visiting me every day instead of trying to kill the nightguard. They beat him up for visiting me, so he couldn't visit me for the last month." Mangle said. She looked at the floor, lost in her thoughts. I parked the car and opened the door for Mangle. I went to the opposite side of the car and opened the door for her. We went into my house, with Mangle still leaning on me. I took out my toolbox from the car's trunk and told Mangle to lie down on the bed. "Can I lie down here? Your mattress might get dirty." Mangle whispered quietly. "No, it's OK. I can sleep on the couch." I replied. As I started fixing her, I heard a soft snoring sound. As I looked at Mangle, I noticed that she had fallen asleep. She looked beautiful when she was asleep. 'No, no, no focus Jeremy! Fix her first!' I urged myself, blushing slightly.

Timeskip to 2 hours later, 4pm

Mangle POV

"Mangle? Mangle, wake up!" The nightguard was lightly shaking me. "Why?" I questioned. "I've finished repairing your arm, but I have to connect your nerve wires together. (Sword Art Online fans doesn't it remind you of something?) It might hurt a bit. I didn't want to attatch them just yet, because you were sleeping." The nightguard said. "What is your name? I've never known your name until now, come to think of it." I asked. "It's Jeremy. Jeremy Fitzgerald" He said. "I'm going to attatch the wires now. Brace yourself." A sudden surge of pain shot through me, as the wires reconnected. Then, the pain abruptly stopped. I could feel my left arm again! "Thank you so much Jeremy!!!" I screamed and hugged him. He blushed.

Jeremy POV

Mangle hugged me?! I was so astonished that I was staring into space until Mangle lightly tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Do you have any more plans for the evening before work?" I was about to say no, but then a few ideas popped into my head. "I have to build something, and buy two items."

Mangle POV, 4:30 PM

'I don't know what Jeremy is planning.   He just went to a convenience store and an electronics shop. What is he trying to do?'

Jeremy POV, 7PM

I've finally finished building it. It will be a surprise for the animatronics, especially for Mangle. I'm hoping my plans will work out as expected.

Aaaaand another chapter done! Sorry readers, for the frequent change of POV's but please 'bear' with me(LOL)

Also, this is still the 3rd day. The 4th night will be interesting. VERY interesting indeed!

Plz read on until then please! Thank You!!

(LOL)