Chapter 13; Kim Seokjin

"Tell me! Did daddy do that?!" I scream in anger and jealousy as I grip Jimin's wrist hard and stare at his neck. He whimpers as he attempts to tug his arm free.
"Stop it, Jinnie! It w-wasn't my fault! It was an accident!" He cries out as I pin him to the bed and climb on top of him. My larger body completely surpassing his smaller one.
"How was it an accident!" I sob out brokenly. It's not fair! I finally have my daddy and my bestest friend forever with me but now I'm being left out. How could daddy touch him?! How could Jiminie let him?!
Rage consumes me as I picture daddy touching and kissing him so intimately like he does with me. I jump up and run into the kitchen. Pulling out a sharp knife, I walk slowly back into the bedroom practically shaking with anger.
I drag the knife along the wall, letting the sound ease my rushing thoughts. Jimin looks absolutely terrified as I come back in. He backs up against the wall and wraps his arms around his chest. "Please, Jinnie...it's me. I'd never do that to you. My bestest friend, remember?" He swallows hard.
I nod, climbing onto the bed and pulling him down to me. He struggles as I hold his arms down with my knees as I bring the knife to his throat. He pants loudly as the tip of the blade touches his flesh. A small trail of blood slides down his pale skin.
"I'm sorry, Jimin. I d-don't want to hurt you but I have to remove it. Daddy's mine." I grunt as the knife digs into his skin above the mark. I slowly trace the sharp edge around the flesh, ignoring and blocking out his screams of anguish and pain as I cut out the mark from his body.
      His blood soaks our clothes and my bed and I smile, happy to not see the mark anymore. Jimin sobs as I cuddle into him like I used to and kiss his cheek. "I love you Jiminie. Don't c-cry...I'm sorry..." I frown.
     Daddy comes inside minutes later with a self satisfied smirk. I glare up at him as he takes in the sight of us, especially Jimin.
     "Jin! What have you done?" He demands.
      I release Jimin and drag myself to my feet, lips trembling. "Daddy...d-don't you want me anymore?" I ask, throwing my bloody arms around him. He sighs and stares ahead at Jimin.
      Jealousy hits me once more and I scoff, pushing off him. "You would rather have him! You said you brought him for me but you lie! You want him for yourself! I hate you!" I scream before running out of the room and down the stairs to the basement.     
     Its my comfort zone. I force open the door in the corner of the room and throw myself on the floor. I wrap my arms around myself, rocking back and forth as I fight with myself not to kill Jimin. He's still my bestest friend but...he c-can't take daddy away from me!
      Heavy footsteps stomp down the basement stairs but I ignore them and continue to sob and fight back the urges to...cause pain...to cause hurt...
      "Jin. Out here. Now." He growls.
      "Go back to Jimin!" I scream in rage, choking on salty tears. I bite my lip so hard it immediately starts bleeding and I want more. More blood. More red...more pain.
     The door is wrenched open by a very irritated daddy and he grabs my arm hard and drags me out of the room. I'm thrown against the wall hard and enjoy the head rush as a concussion takes over me.
      He puts his fingers around my throat, cutting off my air supply. "You're being a very bad boy, Jin. You promised me you'd be good. I do not want you hurting Jimin anymore or I'll do to you tenfold what you do to him. Time for your punishment." He growls as I'm roughly stripped naked and forced over to the elusive metal table I thought he discarded.
      I laugh as he forces me over it and smacks my butt so hard the table screeches across the floor a few inches. I moan in pain as my cheeks are hauled apart and he forces two fingers inside me.
      He grunts and I feel his erection pressed against my leg. "Is this what you want, baby? This what you need, huh? I know you like the pain. You like when I hurt you just like you enjoy hurting others, hm?" He growls in my ear, biting down hard. I feel blood dripping down my neck as he pulls away.
     He spanks me over and over at least ten times before making me crawl on the table and lay on my back. I watch silent and curious as he returns with the same knife I used on Jimin.
     I hear a broken noise and glance over to see a tear streaked Jimin being dragged over to me as well. Daddy puts the knife in Jimin's trembling hand. I stare into Jimin's eyes with a smile as I see his now bandages throat.
      "Do it." Daddy demands to Jimin.
       He sobs, shaking his head.
       "Fucking do it or I'll slit your throat! You knew what you were getting into. This is his favorite game. If you're his friend you'll play along, yes? Fucking do it!" He screams and Jimin is shoved into my cold naked body.
      He gasps and shudders before taking the knife to my throat and digging the tip in the same spot I did to him earlier.
      I close my eyes as he drags the tip through my flesh and removes the same amount of skin I did to him. I make no sound, just let myself be lulled by Jimin's cries.
      When he's done, daddy sends him to bed and he runs up the stairs, almost tripping to escape as my wet eyes meet daddy's. He smirks down at me before stroking my hardness. I began hardening the moment Jimin began cutting me.
     "Such a filthy slut. Such a bad little boy, hm." He leans down, grabbing a fistful of hair. It stings and I grunt as my lips are forcible glued to daddy's. I moan loudly as his tongue invades and cleans up the remaining blood over and inside my mouth.
      He pulls away only to drag my legs to the edge of the table before lining up and thrusting inside me in one fast shove, not stopping or slowing until his balls hit my butt hard.
      I scream from the pain and grip his shoulders, digging into his hot flesh as he fucks me hard and desperately. I cum after only a couple minutes. Daddy follows soon after, filling me up. He pulls out and helps me sit up. My thighs are bloody as well as his privates and I smile at the sight.
     He shakes his head with a little secret smile before pecking my lips. "Go to bed." He grunts before leaving me to my own devices.
     I can barely walk up the stairs but somehow manage it and pull on a log sleep shirt before crawling back into bed with a quietly crying Jimin and wrap my arms and legs around him, falling into a peaceful sleep.