Chapter 12; Kim Seokjin

Daddy's already gone when I wake up. I hate it when I'm left alone but I know he had to work. Pouting, I get up and notice he changed my clothes while I was sleeping. Grabbing the panda stuffie he left for me, I snuggle it before heading into the kitchen to grab a snack.
      Daddy left me some pancakes and bacon in the fridge so I heat it in the microwave, dancing around the kitchen with my stuffie, Rosy.
       After eating, I skip to my play area to color and watch tv but I stop when I notice something odd. The basement door is open. Frowning, I creep over and peak down the stairs. It's dark so I flip on the switch. It's silent. I know. I know daddy will be mad to catch me down there again but I have to check it.
      Humming, I make it the bottom to see a spotless and brightly lit room. Nothing like what was only yesterday remains. Now the basement looks just like all the other main rooms upstairs minus the furniture. I run to the extra room to see the bedding gone as well as daddy's metal table and tools. The girl is also gone.
      Tearing up, I crumble to the ground and try to breath. "What happened, Rosy?" I mumble, hugging my bear close. Why did daddy take everything away?

     "Jin?"
      I wake to the sound of daddy's voice and realize that I fell asleep in the basement. I rub my eyes and look up to see him smiling at me.
       "I have a surprise for you." He says as I hug him tight. "Will you be a good boy for me?" He asks.
       I nod quickly so he takes my hand and leads me back upstairs. I notice another figure standing in the kitchen. Peaking from behind daddy's back, I gasp in shock. Jiminie! "Jimin!" I scream and run to him.
      He smiles widely and hugs me even tighter. "Jinnie! I've missed you." His eyes are bright with happiness.
      "Are you going to live with me?" I look over at daddy. "Is he?!"
      He nods. "He volunteered to stay here as your companion. He won't tell anyone or leave so I'm going to make a room for him in the basement. You're welcome to stay down there with him." He offers and I nod. That's why it's so clean and nice!
      Without another word, I grab Jimin's wrist and pull him down with me to the basement. "Jin, slow down!" He huffs as I twirl him around joyously. I've missed him so much! My bestest friend for life!
      "Sorry, I'm just happy!" I gush, turning to face daddy. "Is he going to get bedroom stuff down here? Or can I just move my room down here!"
      Daddy frowns. "I've ordered furniture that should be here by tomorrow. He'll sleep upstairs with you tonight. Take him to your room. I've got things to do." As soon as we pass, he grabs my arm and hauls my ear to his mouth. "Do not let him leave, Jin. Don't make me angry, ok?" He smiles.
      I nod in understanding as I take Jimin to my room. He admires all the video games and kids toys before sitting down on my bed. His eyes travel over my body.
      "You seem happy here, Jin." He equates.
       I nod. "Daddy is the best. I l-love him so much!" I smile and climb into his lap. He looks surprised for a moment before he wraps his arms around my waist.
      "Y-you call him daddy?" He asks, curious and taken aback.
       I nod seriously. "Yes and he'll be your daddy too." I kiss his cheek before leaning down to whisper in his ear. "B-but I get jealous so don't take him from me. Only daddy can kiss and touch me." I mumble.
      His stares up at me with wide eyes. "Kiss and touch? Jin-"
       "Boys! Dinners ready."
      I jump up. "Come on! I'm starving." Giggling, I run with him to the kitchen and make him sit right beside me.

      Jimin's not as playful and mischievous as he used to be and I don't like it. He's silent while we eat and silent while we take a shower. Yes-I make him take one with me! He's my bestest friend and I never want to be apart from him again! Forever!
     When bedtime rolls around, he climbs into bed-still quiet-while I slide in beside him and hug him close. "Jiminie?" I whisper.
      "Hm?" He sounds lost in thought.
      "You're not mad at me, are you? For leaving you behind? I love you, you know. I'm glad you're with me." I mutter and peck his lips. He doesn't react to the skinship. Instead just gives me a tired smile.
     "I'm tired. Let's sleep, Jinnie, ok?" He says while ruffling my hair.
     I huff and move his hand. "Hey! Why do you act like you're older than me! We're the same age, silly!"
      He stares at me for a long while before nodding. "You're right. Goodnight, Jinnie." He kisses my head and I happily fall asleep with my stuffie, Rosy, and my best friend by my side.

" He kisses my head and I happily fall asleep with my stuffie, Rosy, and my best friend by my side