Chapter Fifteen

Tabby's POV

Tonight is the guys' album release party! After all of their hard work, it finally paid off and their newest album is finished. I could not be happier for them, especially since they go on tour next year. I am proud of how far they have come, and of how far they will go.

The only downside to these is that we have to dress up. At least I get to wear my favorite dress. Adrianna and I are getting our hair done today. I have to leave to get her anyway, as it will take a few hours.

I grab my keys and phone, then head out to my car. Once in, I buckle up and start it. I back out of the driveway and go to Calum's. He found his own place and asked Adrianna to move in with him, they are adorable. After half an hour of driving, I finally arrive.

I turn off the car, unbuckle, and get out. I knock on the door and immediately get an answer. "Tabby!" We give each other a hug, then she says bye to calum before getting in the car. We then head off on our journey. We arrive at the salon early and wait for our turn. Once we get called, we head over to the chairs and sit down.

*Time lapse, 6 hours later* (being realistic, since it takes 3 hours for one person in most salons)

We are finally done at the salon. Adrianna and I both got our hair dyed, which we both love. Mine is a mix of blue, purple and pink, while Adrianna's is blue. It is now time to go home and get ready

"Your hair looks amazing, Tabs!" Adrianna exclaims, a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you, A. Yours does, too" (hair on the side).

None of the guys know what we're wearing tonight, we want it to be a surprise

None of the guys know what we're wearing tonight, we want it to be a surprise. They do not even know about us getting our hair done. Calum mentioned that he was going to hang out with the guys while we were gone, so they should all be over there. Adrianna and I head back to my place to get ready.

We change into our dresses and do our makeup, which takes about an hour. Once we finish, we have an hour before the party starts. The guys showed up thirty minutes after we got back, but we stayed upstairs the whole time. We both look at each other and nod in agreement on how we look; beautiful.