Chapter 15

My neck is killing me. I move my neck from side to side hoping to get rid of the kink. No such luck. I open my eyes only to see a blinding light right in front of me. I shut my eyes. Why is my light on in my room?

"Morning, gorgeous."

My eyes snap open again. Who is in my room? A blonde haired boy with brilliant blue eyes is sitting next to me. Niall. Wait a second. Where am I? This is not my room in Zayn's flat. My head scans the room I'm in.

"We're on our way to Florida." Niall reads my mind.

On our way to Florida? How? I never boarded the plane. Last I knew, I had a nightmare and all the guys slept in my room. How in the world did I get on a plane? I yank the blanket off my body to see myself still in my pajamas. Am I dreaming?

"We were going to wake you up, but Zayn and Liam thought this way would be easier. Paul carried you on the plane and no one saw your face." Niall explains.

"I didn't pack." I remember.

"We packed for you." Niall says.

Oh my. Five hormonal teenage boys packed all my clothes. That means they saw my underwear and bras. My face burns at the thought. They should have woken me up instead. If they packed my clothes that mean they saw my rubber ducky undies. Oh no.

"Well, Eleanor and Danielle packed for you. They wouldn't let us go through your clothes." Niall corrects himself.

Oh thank goodness! Eleanor and Danielle? Are they going with us to Florida?

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Liam attacks me in a hug.

I pat his arm awkwardly. "Morning."

"You didn't flinch!" Louis's voice rings throughout the plane. "We're making progress, lads." He sits in the seat across from me, a grin etched on his face.

Liam pulls back. "You're starting to trust us."

Am I? I haven't noticed.

"Hey Louis, when do we land?" A girl with straight dark brown hair walks up behind Louis's seat. She's wearing a pair of denim skinny jeans, a white blouse, and a pair of teal flats.

I suddenly become insecure by how gorgeous she looks. Here she is not even trying to look pretty. I can't even compare to her. She has that natural beauty. She is the kind of girl people would compare me to and then say that I was ugly.

"Hi. I'm Eleanor." She waves at me.

"Natalie." I reply.

"Are you hungry?" Niall randomly asks me.

"Uh?" My stomach growls at that exact moment. "A little." I blush.

Niall jumps up from the seat and grabs my hand, pulling me with him. He leads me past a few seats to another room. This isn't your average plane. This looks like a private jet. We step in a small kitchen that has a microwave, two mini fridges, and some cabinets. I stop in the doorway while Niall walks up to the fridge.

"What do you want?" Niall looks over his shoulder at me.

"Surprise me." I shrug.

A smile makes its way on his face. He turns back around to the fridge. Niall sets a container of vanilla ice cream on the counter along with whip cream, hot fudge, cherries, and chocolate syrup.

"Hot fudge sundae?" I walk over to the counter and hop up on it. "What time is it?"

Niall grabs two large bowls from the cabinet. "Eleven in the morning."

"Breakfast of champions." I laugh as Niall scoops the ice cream out. I snatch the can of whip cream and spray some in my mouth.

"I want some." Niall opens his mouth.

I slide on the counter to get closer to him. I tilt the bottle over his mouth and spray it. I fill his mouth up with whip cream. I move my hand up quickly and the whip cream goes all over Niall's face. He lowers his head to glare at me. Niall spins around to grab another can from the fridge.

"Don't you dare." I point my finger at him.

Niall shakes up the bottle. "You started it." He grabs my arm before I can jump away and sprays the whip cream on my face.

"Niall!" I gasp. He starts laughing at me. "This means war."

I lunge forward to get him back. Before I know it, whip cream is flying all over the place. I spray some of it in Niall's hair and rub it in. Laughter erupts from my mouth as we continue fighting.

"Niall something Horan!" I yell.

"What is going on in here?!"

Niall and I freeze. I have one arm up trying to block the whip cream and my other arm is holding the bottle in Niall's face. Niall has one arm wrapped around my waist with the other arm above my head.

The guys are standing in the doorway with Liam in the front. I glance at Niall to see his face. His eyes are wide and his mouth is slightly open. Zayn is standing right behind Liam.

"He started it!" I point to Niall.

"What?!" Niall's head snaps to look at me. "No, I didn't."

"He sprayed me with the can of whip cream and I was defending myself." I lie, attempting to keep a straight face.

"Liar!" Niall pulls me closer and sprays the whip cream in my hair.

I let out a small scream and spray him back. My bottle starts running low and I shake it up more. "I'm running out!" I complain.

"STOP!" Liam shouts.

I drop my bottle on the ground. Niall stops spraying my hair and waits for Liam to talk. I look at the guys to see Louis, Harry, and Eleanor missing. Where did they go?

"You need to clean this mess-"

"Let's gets this party started!" Louis enters the room holding a Nerf water gun. He sprays Liam in the chest. Instead of water, something dark brown comes out of it. "Here's yours." He hands me another gun.

I grab it and press the trigger. A little bit sprays out and hits Niall in the face because we are so close. I stand on my tiptoes to run my finger against his cheek. It looks like chocolate syrup. I lick my finger. It is chocolate syrup.

"May the odds be ever in your favor." I smirk.

••••••

Author's Note:

What do you guys think so far?