❦Christmas Special❦

Start from the beginning

"Do you think it'll snow?"

"Probably. I mean the sky is pretty cloudy right now," I say, gazing into the clouded sky from the window.

"Hey Ash?"

I turn my head back towards her.

"What's up?"

"I have a special surprise for you once we arrive at the palace," She says, her eyes sparkling.

"Oooh, what is it?"

"Dummy, I can't tell you. It wouldn't be a surprise then," She says, giggling.

I pout sarcastically, making her laugh even more.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

We continued our little antics before arriving at the palace.

As we exited the tram, my eyes gazed upon the beautifully decorated building.

Candy canes, snowmen, Christmas lights, all sorts of things dressed up the already amazing royal Kalosian palace.

I stood there, breathless at the brilliant sight.

"Well, what'd ya think? My mother and I have been working hard to put all these decorations up!" She says proudly.

"This is amazing!"

She giggles once again.

"That's not even half of the surprises I have in store for you, let's go inside!"

As we walk through the doorway, I enter with my back touching the open door, staying away from the center to avoid the traditional decoration.

"Aww Ash, you ruined the fun!" Serena pouts, pointing to the mistletoe above the doorway.

"Hey, I don't want this chapter to be even more cheesy and cliché than it already is," I say, chuckling.

She pouts once again.

"I don't forgive you,"

"Okay okay. What can I do for you to forgive me?"

She places her hand on her chin as if in thought.

"Hmm... Oh!" Her eyes light up with an idea.

Here we go...

"I want you to take a good look at the girl in front of you and say your thoughts about her,"

"That's it?" I say, surprised.

"Mhm! Now do it!"

"So the girl in front of me, hmm?"

My eyes gaze at her features, from her eyes to her hips.

She blushes and puts her hands on herself, as a cover.

"Stop staring, you creep..!"