Epilogue

Six years had passed since Ana's awakening. The pack had only grown stronger after the pair had finished the mating process. With their new status, the pack had become stronger than ever. Ana and Taito had two children. Alexandria was turning four while Jackson was turning one this year.

Word of Ivan's defeat had spread like wildfire. Packs and vampire covens alike were more wary of attacking the pack, bringing peace and harmony. Taito still had the warriors train and the pack patrolled, saying one could never be too careful. It was during one such peaceful night that the alpha family was curled up in their new house, the fireplace crackling softly in the background.

"The kids are asleep. The pack's taken care of, and we finally have everything we've ever wanted. I've got to admit - I never imagined things would turn out like this after you found me that night." Taito chuckled and ran his hands gently through her now short hair.

"I'm glad it did. You were definitely putting me through the wringer for a minute there. I wasn't sure if we'd get our happily ever after." Ana grinned up at him and placed a quick kiss on his lips, pulling away before he could deepen it. He opened his mouth to protest, but was cut off by a howl coming from the south perimeter. Taito groaned and Ana winked, both moving to fall into their roles in case of attack.

"Looks like that happily ever after will have to wait just a bit longer."

And that's a wrap people! First of all, thank you everyone who's read this story. I honestly started this just to get my feet wet again, but the views and favorites I received kept me going. This is only my second time finishing a story, and although it may be a bit short I feel this is where I should end it. It's been a wonderful journey being able to share this idea with you guys! Thank you again so much! Oh and there probably won't be a sequel. I don't think I could do the characters justice if I tried focusing on their kids or every day life now that they've finally gotten rid of most of their obstacles. Until my next story my lovely readers!