Chapter 30

Abby's POV:

* 3 Months Later *

It's September 5th, my first day at college. I got a scholarship to Juliards for doing Special Affects make-up project for my art teacher in high school.

I had bought my school supplies last week, and bought all new clothes. I unpacked last week and met my roommate, Jules O'Maxen. She's 5'7, toned, dirty blonde, sea-green eyes, and she's absolutely my definition of perfect.

Jules and I have grown sort-of close in this past week, and I know we will
be best friends soon enough.

*earlier that morning*

I woke up to Jules alarm blasting Burn by Elie Goulding. I looked over at my clock on my night stand. It read 5:30 am. We had 2 hours to get ready, and Jules was the first to actually get out of bed.

"I call taking a shower first!" She yelled to me.

I nodded in response. I slowly climbed out of bed. I walked over to my "shared" closet. I looked through all my clothes, but couldn't find anything that suited my pleasures. So I walked over to Jules bed, and looked at her outfit she was planning to wear today.

She had out some cute black flats from American Eagle, that had a cut-out design on it, a red skater-skirt, and a black crop top, with a cut-out lacy back.

So I decided to borrow her blue skater-skirt, and took out my own white lacy crop top, and some Camouflage Converse. Then I placed my outfit on my bed, and waited for Jules to get out of the shower.

*20 minutes later*

Jules was out of the shower, and already styling her hair. I undressed and slid my outfit on. I walked over to my mirror and checked myself out. I looked pretty good. I walked over to Jules for her opinion.

When she saw me her mouth formed into a smirk and she said, "Damn, girl. You're going to have all the guys wrapped around your finger."

I laughed and sat in between her legs, signaling for her to curl my hair, as well. In less than 30 minutes she was done with my hair, and to say none of the less, she did an amazing job.

I thanked her and grabbed my bag. I double-checked that I had everything, and Jules and I headed over to the student-lounge to make some friends.

Before our first class started, we managed to meet 10 new girls, and 7 new guys. I got all their numbers and we are all gonna hang out sometime.

The late bell rang, signaling that our first class of the day was going to start shortly.

On the way to class someone bumped into me, causing me to drop all of my books in the process. The person who bumped into me, helped me pick up my books and apologized. He had sandy-blonde hair and had a light tan. He had sea-green eyes, like Jules. And I might add, a very toned body, like Jules again.

He stuck out his hand for me to take.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you. My name is Ethan Bower."

"It's ok. Honest Mistake. Abby Tompson"

He smiled and asked said he had to go, so that he didn't come to class late on his first day.

Ethan seemed like a good guy.. Maybe I could get to know him better eventually. Jules cleared her throat and just looked at me with and odd look on her face. But she shook it off as fast as it appeared on her face.

We quickly ran to our class and picked out seats next to each other. Everyone chatted for a while until the instructor told us to hush. We started our lesson, and college has officially begun.

Ok guys. This was my last chapter of my story. I hope that you all liked my story, and thank you for all your support and actually reading my story. I cannot wait to see you lovely people again.

- Kate xo