Chapter 23

Abby's POV:

She is Zach's ex... That's why it is so awkward between them.. I'm kinda disappointed she didn't confess earlier though..

What ever.. Life moves on..

Ana's POV:

She surprisingly wasn't upset.. Just a little angry and disappointed.. But it's all good now.. I just have to figure out how to tell Shawn now... I told Abby not to tell him.. That's my job..

Zach's POV:

Damn this is awkward.. My ex just came in with Abby smiling and a guy I've never seen before..

The guy introduced himself as Shawn, Shawn Mendes, Abby's best friend since 3rd grade, as he pointed out.

And then there was my ex.. Ana Carten... She changed a lot.. We used to date in 7th-9th grade.. Then I got bored of us and broke up with her.. It was also because that was around the time my dad passed..

Well let's hope Abby already knows that Ana's my ex.. and if she doesn't, I don't wanna be the one to tell her..

Shawn's POV:

Abby and Ana came back and gave me a smile.. Abby walked over to Zach and lied in his arms.. Awe

Ana walked over to me with a worried expression on her face.. I quickly became concerned and asked her what's wrong.. She then told me that Zach is her ex.. and their whole back story...

And she said that she just told Abby too. I wonder what she thought about that... I'm kinda unconfertable now...

I should talk to Abby about this...

How will their convo go? Will Zach and Ana get back together? Vote and comment to find out 💕