Chapter 7

Abby's POV:

I didn't mean to do it.. But I couldn't resist. It might've been the last time it would happen.

I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. I leaned in.. I kissed him. And damn. He's a great kisser. He finally pulled away. I pouted. He looked at me and grinned.

"Babe" Cam said in the most deepest voice ever. It was so freaking hot.

I looked up at him, titled my head, and grinned.

" Yes, babe?"

" We can continue that later"

"Ok" I said, and I pecked him on the cheek.

" So what do you wanna do?"

" THE POOL!!!" I screamed.

He laughed and I grabbed my towel and we went to the elevator..

Cameron's POV:

She locked her door and we went down to the elevator. She immediately froze and her face turned pale.

" What's wrong babe?" I asked.

" I um... I'm afraid of... I'm afraid of elevators.."

" Awe babe it's ok. Do you wanna walk down the stairs?"

She nodded her head and I grabbed her hand. We walked down the fight of stairs and finally reached the pool. Then Abby got a huge smirk on her face, let go of my hand, and tackled this girl into the pool that was talking to Nash.

Did she like Nash? I hoped not.

Nash's POV:

I heard from Zach that Abby was upset that she had to leave her best friend to come to Magcon. I felt kinda bad. So I asked Zach to find out what her number is and to call her down to come to Magcon with her best friend. He called her and she said ok. My phone beeped and I looked down at it. It was Gina, Abbie's best friend.

Gina: Hey Nash. My plane just landed. Can you text me the hotels address?

Nash: Of course. Come in the pool area at the back of the hotel when you get here.

Gina: Ok. C'ya Nash

Nash: C'ya Gina

* 30 min later*

I saw Gina walk out of the hotel and towards me. She looked so excited. She noticed me, and she ran towards me.

" Hey Nash. Thank you so much for inviting me down here."

" Awe no problem, Gina. She said that she wished you were with her. So I used my brain and brought ya down here."

I stepped closer to her and gave her a hug. After that we just talked about random things and got to know each other better. Then I saw Abbie and Cameron walk out of the back and towards us. Holding hands. As soon as Abbie saw Gina her eyes light up. And surprisingly, Gina didn't notice her. Abbie noticed that too. She let go of Cam's hand, and ran over to Gina. She tackled her into the pool. Their heads emerged and Abbie was laughing her ass of. So was Cam and I. Gina turned around, saw Abbie, and screeched.

" OMG ABBIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

" I missed you too, Gina"

After that they swam around for a while, and Cam and I talked for a little bit. Then Matt came out and joined us.

Matt's POV:

I walked outside and sat down next to Cam and Nash. I watched the girls swim and decided to join Cash's Conversation ( Cash is Nash and Cam).

Then I saw her. She's tall and kinda tan. Her hair is a beautiful light brown. And her eyes. Oh her eyes. They are hazel/green. They're so beautiful. But not as beautiful as her. She is in a green bikini. Which looks great on her. She's very toned. I check her out, and she noticed. She smiles and waves. Then she walks over to us.

" Hey! I'm Emma"