teaching little error abc's

i don't own any characters okay kiddos

UNEDITED!! DONT KILL ME IF I MADE A MISTAKE OKAY-

you - 13

geno - 10
reaper - 10

error - 5
ink - 5

~

"error- error- please, sit down-!" you gasped, chasing your little brother around the wood table in the living room. "please, slow down-! we need to work!" error just screamed, running even faster and up the stairs. ink was walking down the stairs at the same time. he looked up at you, confused. you sighed, rubbing your neck to ease the tight muscles. "ink- can you please go get error for me? he won't listen to me." ink nodded, and turned around and walked back up the stairs without a word.

he didn't really need to comment about the situation, this happens all the time in the CQ household.

. . .

it took only ten minutes to get error seated again, which was a record time for everybody. error - as usual - would be running around again, but he was held captive on your lap. he whined and squirmed in your grip, not wanting to work or learn.

"nnooo-" error groaned, kicking his legs, "i don't wannaaa!" you rolled your eyes, opening up the workbook to the 17th page. you pointed to the letter 'Aa'. "what is this, error? can you say it for me?" error leaned forward and squinted, and for a good chunk of time, he tried his best to read the green letter. he whimpered and sunk into your grip, pouting. "i can't read it, it's too hard! it's like it's there but not there!" error complained. you sighed, trying to figure out a way to teach error the alphabet.

you abruptly pointed to a apron nearby. "can you say what that is, error?" you asked, and error make a grunt of confusion before saying, "apron." you nodded. "okay, now can you say the first letter of the word?" error frowned, and he started struggling. you decided to rephrase it, "can you say the very first sound of 'apron' for me?"

error gasped, "yeah! it sounds like "ay"!(idk mk)" error exclaimed proudly.

this kinda game went on and on, and error wouldn't stop pointing at things and exclaiming the sound of the letter.

-
the next day ..
-

you were walking with all the smol cq brothers to school, and error was still calling out the letters of things. not as much as yesterday, much to your relief. geno sighed.

"can you stop, now, error?" geno asked gently. error looked up at his brother, then he broke into a mischievous grin. "no!" the small child exclaimed. he started running ahead of everyone, calling out more objects louder and faster. so fast that he was messing up the pronunciation of a lot of letters.

"is eRROR W A I T COME BACK YOU CANT GO THAT FAR- UHHHH GENO ILL GO DROP ERROR OFF MYSELF TODAY ILL COME LATE OKAY BYE-"

there you went, sprinting after the small child who was screaming out the letters of the alphabet.

afterdeath extra:

geno grabbed both ink and fresh's hands, walking them to their classrooms and leaving them in front the classroom door to do whatever they usually do when they get to class. geno sighed to himself, knowing he had about 20 minutes until school started.

"gENOOOOOOO!!!" geno screamed, jumping up and turning around with wide eyes. "HELLOOOOOO!!!!! I MISSED YOUU!!!!! IM BACK AT SCHOOL
AGAIN!!!!" reaper, the one who scared the other, had his arms wide open for a hug. geno sighed and hugged the shorter skeleton. reaper giggled, snuggling into genos scarf.

they later sat down on a nearby bench, catching up on life and such.

"so, uh, why weren't you here last week?" geno asked curiously, "you don't have to tell me if it's priva-"

"oh no! it's fine! i'll happily tell the world if i had too!" reaper giggled. "but uh- i wasn't here because my mama was giving birth to my new sibling . ." reapers eyes glittered happily. geno gasped in delight. "oh my god! no way! what's his name?" geno asked happily. reaper stopped smiling for a moment, before giving a small, lopsided smile instead. "i dunno. i haven't seen him yet. he was born with something wrong and i dunno what. but i didnt want to go to school 'cause i wanna see my bro," reaper explained, "i think he was born like me, with weird eyes." reaper pointed to his empty eye sockets. he could see kinda-okay-ish, it was hard for him to see anything afar, but other than that, he was fine. he just needed special care when he was born.

geno frowned and gave the bean a hug. "it's gonna be okay! i think your bro will be fine," reaper sighed and snuggled into genos red fabric again. "mmk. . i hope he'll be fine . ."

"gENO AND REAPER SITTIN INA TREE-" you screamed, making both skeletons fall of the bench screaming in shock. "IM SO SORRY I JUST HAD TO OH MY GOD AHAAHAHAJAJJSKKAKA-" you got cut off my harsh coughing and laughing. "wHOOOOOLO AHAHAHAHAHAAHABJDJRJSEHDJ THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY AHAHSHSHS IM NOT SORRY-"

geno let out a war cry. "sORRY DOESNT FIX EVERYTHING (Y/N)!" the skeleton screamed, jumping off the bench and onto you, knocking you off your feet.

"aAAAAAAAAAAA-"

the end yay

—-

oHBOYOHBOYOHBOY I LOVE STUPID ENDINGS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE 8D

idk i wanted to post smthn so here ya goooooo

also!! please request oneshot/scenarios bc i don't have a lot of inspiration rnnnnn ,,, just write down the plot and ages! that's all try to go for smthn fun and fluffy,but nothing too cliché ig-

thanks ♡♡♡♡♡ bYYEEEEEE

oh btw sorry this was so boring and sorry if you wanted more- i HOPE I HSVE DRAFTS WRITTEN DOWN SOMEWHERE SHSKKSKDJD-