When you get a 'Boo-Boo'

Booboo

'Boob'oo

XD

IM NOT SORRRYYYYYYY

///-:///;\\\-:\\\

Your Age: 6.5
Your a skeleton. Like Error.

Goth giggled as he chased you around the big mansion in the AU that isn't an AU (read the previous chapter about that).

"I'm gonna get chuuu!!" Goth squealed, slowly catching up to you. You gasped and picked up your pace. Error and Geno were watching you two run around the building but lost sight of you guys when you ran behind the building.

Both adults waited, expecting you two to come back around the building. They already said not to go back there, but in this case you did, so. . . .

. . .

"Mommy! Erwor!" Goth gasped, coming from around the corner. The urgency in Goths tone immediately made Error panic.

"(Y/N) got a Boo-Boo!" Goth said quickly. Error teleported to where you were immediately, and saw you on the ground with a scraped up knee, sobbing.

Error frowned. "Heh, don't cry," Error said gently. Error knelt down and picked you up gently, cradling you.

"Let's get a band-aid, okay?" Error murmured to you. You nodded a little, rubbing your nonexistent nose, sniffling. Error walked back around the building and saw Geno comforting Goth. 'Goth probably feels guilty or something,' Error guessed. You were clinging onto Error tightly, sniffling.

"Geno, I'm going to go get a bandage, just so you know," Error called out. Geno turned to Error and nodded, then went back to whatever he was doing with Goth.

Error walked to the H.R (Health Room), grabbing a band aid and putting onto your scarred knee gently.

"Is that better?" Error asked, picking you up and resting you on his hip. You nodded, "yeah . . 'Tank you . ." You murmured. Error smiled and nodded. You held your arms out, asking for a hug.

"You want a hug?" Error asked.

You nodded.

Error shook his head no. "No! Never! You shall never get hug!" Error joked. You teared up and whimpered. Error chuckled and hugged you tight.

"Of course you can have a hug."

:///--::(/)2)/&2|~|2&\(2(\)::--\\\:

WOAH-
IM ALIVE-?!
WHAT THE-