multiple oneshots!

i took snapshots from the previous oneshot suggestions and i made them into little shorts heheh

ALSO?? IM GONNA PUT A SONG BY DODIE IN EVERY SHORT STORY THING BECAUSE HOLY HE C K DHRNZJDHD HER VOICE IS AMAZING

~
comment/scenario ;

~comment/scenario ;

song ;

ages ;

you - ~19
error - 16 aNd A HaLf

oneshot short start ;

Error came home in a rush, he didn't even say hello to you. He just speed walked down the halls into his room. You were in the kitchen, making dinner (and somehow not burning down the house). You hummed in confusion 'this better not be the edgy teen phase.' You thought with dread. Edgy Teens are always, well, edgy.

"Error?" You called out, pausing your cooking. You were making Errors favorite, spaghetti with tomato sauce mixed with onions, a kind of yougurt, and other little stuff. It also colored the tomato sauce pink! (this is like the best meal omf)

You walked out of the kitchen and slid down the hall, all the way to the end, where Errors room was. But you accidentally slid too fast, making you run into the wall at full speed (i do this all the time it's not even funny).

"crud . . Error? Hi!" You smiled widely. You only got shifting noises in response.

"Error?"

. . .

"Erroooorrrrrr."

. . .

"Error, this isn't funny. Can you please answer m-"

"go aw-way," Error snapped. You raised your eyebrows. "Excuse me? Error, what's go-"

"go away!" Error growled. "i-i'm busy-!" You tried opening the door, but the doorknob didn't budge.

"Error . . " You started, "Please open the door. I can tell something is wrong."

Error shifted again. You heard it.

". . . I have cookies."

"i can have them b-before dinner?"

Little sneak. Having cookies before dinner . .

". . yes."

You went to the kitchen and back,
bringing 3 cookies. "Open up the door before I eat these, Error." You both joked and said seriously.

You could hear the creak of wood as Error walked over to the door, and the rattling of the doorknob as it got unlocked. Slowly, Error opened the door, his hood over his head, putting a shadow over his eye sockets. You opened the door completely, looking down at Error in worry. "Error? What's wro-"