Meeting Your Brothers

You are a skeleton in this chapter.

SO!!! I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE MOMMA CQ STORIES N STUFF SO ALL OF THIS ISNT CORRECT !!! AT !!! ALL !!!! PLEASE IGNORE HOW BAD THIS CHAPTER IS AND LEAVE ALL THE OBVIOUS MISTAKES BE
BUT IM PLANNING ON REWRITING IT YAYAYA

PEEPS FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER:

> Error Sans < > Siblings: You, Fresh, and Geno <

> Fresh Sans (oh god this is gonna be hard for his dialogue XD) <

> Ink Sans (MY CHILD I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH //BUT NOT AS MUCH AS ERROR) <

> Geno Sans <

> Cross Sans <

> You! < > Age: 8.5

Please read:

So, only for this chapter the ppl will be you siblings. Not others, unless I put it in :V

YE

AH

Mk

Lez do this

(Wait . . . Is geno/fresh Errors brother? I have a feeling that ain't true, because, I think fresh has a timeline, idk about Geno, because EVERYONES GIVING ME MESSED UP SHEIT ABOUT HIM--)

---

"Who are we gonna meet again? I forgot," You asked, holding Errors hand as you walked through an AU that . . Isn't an AU. It doesn't have anyone in it. It looks exactly like the original Timeline, but with no one there. It's an AU where all the Sans' (and some Papyrus') can visit and hang out. It was dangerous to hang out with the same person from another AU and have someone see you. The entire timeline would be ruined. Unless there was a True Reset. (Does that even exist? XD)

Anyway.

"We're going to meet some people, or, more like family," sighed Error, spotting a Mansion from afar.

"FAMILY?!" You gasped, squeezing your doll that looks like Error, which you had begged him to make incase you ever get lost. Error nodded, looking down at you. He then slowly looked forwards.

'Oh god . . . This is the first time I've ever gone to this place . . . What will they think of me? And (Y/N)? What if fresh or geno said something about me coming . . . Oh my god . .'

" E R R 0 R ! ! " you glitched, shaking Error. Error snapped out of his thoughts, and noticed that they were already outside the mansion.

((To lazy to give a description, and, plus, I'm on my (NEW :D) phone rn; so it's harder anyway. Sorry ;-; ))

Horrortale!Sans must have heard you from inside, because he had he door wide open, his left eye glowing furiously, and he had a glare so hard and scary, it could most likely shoot through a million diamonds if he really tried.

Yeah.

Ouch.

You turned to look at the Sans behind you, and when you saw horror, you screamed a high-pitched scream,

(333 WORD LANDMARK 333 TIMES 2 IS 666 NO REGRETS)

Then Your instincts act up, and you threw your Error doll at horror, but missed. Without wording from the killer, he summoned 2 Gaster Blasters, awaiting their last words. Error inhaled quickly, taking a step back and using his free arm to badly cover himself. You were doing the same.