Error doesn't want you to grow up!

Inspired by emojiperson23 and their oneshot in their 'random scenarios with random fandoms' book, so most credit goes to them!
Yyayayayay!
Here-

Inspired by emojiperson23 and their oneshot in their 'random scenarios with random fandoms' book, so most credit goes to them!Yyayayayay!Here-

THIS IS ALSO AN UNEDITED CHAPTER.

-5-18-18-15-18-
-19-1-14-19-
(Can you figure that out?)

-0-//) § (\\-0-

You bounced in your seat slightly, scribbling down the answer for 2 times 333. Ink sat next too you, pointing out any mistakes and showing you how to fix it and whatnot.

You sighed a little, "Can I get something harder?" You asked, looking at Ink. He sighed and put both hands on his hips.

"But you'll be too far ahead from your own grade," Ink replied. You huffed a little. "I protest against that! If i know something already, I shouldn't be learning it again!"

Ink sighed a little, then stood up and grabbed your hand as he walked to your shared room with Error and Ink in the mansion (read previous chapters about the 'mansion'.). You smiled triumphantly, giggling a little as Ink placed you down on Errors bed.

Ink summoned papers and pencils and handed it to you to draw with. Ink sat on the bed and lifted your head up from pushing your chin up (wow that is a really cringy sentence).

"Listen, I don't want you to leave this room, okay? Only if there's an emergency," Ink ordered sternly. You nodded, and Ink smiled, patting your head as he sat up and went into the previous room he was in to check up on how your doing with math and other.

Time went by, and you drew, and drew, and drew, and drew before a burning but warm sensation flared on your cheeks, making you gasp quietly and grit your teeth in pain, grabbing onto the bedsheets tightly in pain. Your breathing quickened, and your grip tightens as the burning got worse. Your eye sockets started tearing up, and at this point, you couldn't handle it anymore, you bolted from the bed you were sitting on, ran all the way to the back of the mansion, and opened a portal. Tears running down your cheeks, you ran into the portal that went to Error. You ended up in the Anti-Void, behind Error. You sobbed and fell to your knees, crying in pain. Error immediately turned around, and the moment he saw you, he grabbed onto you and asked what happened and what was wrong.

"MY CHEE-sob-CHEEKS HURT!" You cried.

"Let me see your face," Error asked softly, moving your hands from your face slowly. You nodded quickly and moved your hands from your face. Error squinted at your face. There were light blue lines creeping its way down from your eyes to your chin-

Oh no.

Error hugged you tightly, holding your small but strong frame.

After a long time, the pain had faded away. You sniffed and sat in front of Error, rubbing your eye sockets. Error grinned weakly, and summoned a mirror for you.

"Here, take a look."

You rose a questioning eyebrow, but grabbed the mirror and looked at your face.

You gasped.

You had blue line streaks like Error. You stared at yourself wide-eyed.

"W-w . . . WOW! I LOOK LIKE YOU!" You gasped, smiling up at Error with happiness. Just then, Ink stumbled out of a portal, heavily breathing.

"ERROR- HAVE YOU S-SEEN. . (Y/N) . . " Ink trailed off when he saw you. He threw his arms in the air, silently screaming to himself. He paused as he noticed your blue streaks.

"Are those . . ?"

"Mhm! Yeah! They are!" You giggled, smiling proudly. Ink gasped. "It looks awesome!" Ink complimented. You giggled and thanked Ink, walking into a portal with Ink, off to show everybody else.

After you were tucked into bed, and everybody else in the mansion was gone (or sleeping in the mansion, it depends), Error left to go outside.

Error slipped out of the covers, wearing black sweatpants with a dark blue sweater. He slipped on his sneakers as he walked outside.

Ink happened to be in the kitchen, having a drink of water because I needed Ink to do so because then I wouldn't be able to continue this oneshot.

Wait–

Oops.

ANYWAYS.

Ink saw Error going outside, and immediately started following him, leaving his water behind.

Error sat on a bench that was right outside the mansion, his breathing shaky as he glitches.

Ink followed Error outside, then plopped right next to Error, making him squeak in surprise as he scooted to the side on instinct.

"I-InK? WH-whAt ArE Y-YOu dOIng h-HeRe?" Error glitches nervously. Ink shrugged, "Mhh. I wanted to know why you were outside. Is something bothering you?"

Error looked to the side, sighing a little. Ink played with a little twig.

Error turned back to Ink. "Y-Y'knOw THoSe b-BluE LinEs o-On (Y/n)'S fAcE?" Error asked shakily. Ink nodded. "W-weLl, iT's tHe fIrST siGn tHat (y/N) iS G-gRowiNg uP a-And–" Error choked back a sob, making Ink jump slightly, turning to him, "I-i jUsT dOn'T WanT hE-HeR tO grOw u-u-Up-" Error couldn't continue, he was sobbing to hard. Ink hugged Errors smol body, feeling him tremble in his grasp.

Ink grinned a little.

You and Error were the cutest siblings ever.

-

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LVE YOU ALL ♡♡♡