Chapter 13

"Stop sniffing me!" Elle yelled to Knight as she was rolling away from him.

Knight crawls after her across the bed, "I can't help it, you smell so good. I can smell him and you, it's so fascinating."

Elle rolls her eyes, "So what you said yesterday, about you loving the scent I give off now because it shows I entirely belong to you, was crap?"

Knights shrugs, "well that's the most important thing, but I also love being able to smell him inside of you."

Elle felt giddy. She knew she was upset at first about the news of the baby and not having more time to spend with Knight, just her and him, but after several days she grew less alarmed and more excited.

Everything was always scientific for her. The main reason she always wanted a child was to see the genetic outcome from her and the man(male) she chose to be in her life. Now she is more excited about having a little being to care for and the joy he will bring to their lives. Of course she was still intrigued about what their child would look like, but the nurturing aspect overweighted the scientific one.

She couldn't guess when she got pregnant. Just about every day and night, Knight was ripping her clothes off, so it's a guesstimate she's around a month.

Suddenly Elle feels Knight ripping her panties off her body and instantly becomes wet. She watches him put them in his pants pocket while he slowly undressed himself, staring at her as if she's his last meal.

"All that sniffing down there caused my male to get a little aroused?" Elle inquired to Knight while smirking.

Knight gave a low growl and went to go rip off her dress. However this was one of her favorites, so before he could inflict his damage on her garments, she quickly grabs the hem and whips it off her body.

The growl Knight gave before was nothing compared to the one her gave while looking at her naked. He crawled between her legs, tracing his way up with his fingers causing goosebumps all over her lower half. Once he got to the apex of her, his growls turned into soft purrs as he sniffed and started licking her clit. The purring on her sex caused the most intense vibrations, and soon enough she was on the brink of coming.

"Oh god yes Knight. Please don't stop, I'm so close."

To that Knight gave a little growl and instantly she found her release. Crying out Knight's name over and over. Gripping his hair and riding out the rest of her orgasm against his face.

She watched Knight lick his lips and make his way up to her lips. Gently kissing her while massaging her breasts and flicking each nipple.

"You're so beautiful. Every time I'm with you I can not believe my luck I found someone like you. You are my whole world little one, and now that you carry my child I have everything I've ever wanted and wished for." Knight whispered to her while softly kissing her lips.

Melting even further into the mattress, Elle wraps her legs around Knight to squeeze him as he grounds down into her. Teasing her, he keeps grinding into her and not entering. Elle starts begging for him to enter her and that's when he finally slides in and she feels complete. His length fills her perfectly and immediately Knight starts fucking her with wild abandon.

Massaging and pinching her nipples, he brings his head down to suck one into his mouth while he played with the other.

She knew he was getting close when he brought his hand down to her clit and started rubbing while he thrusted inside her.

Elle began panting and getting closer and closer to her second release, looking into Knight's eyes she hears him say," who do you belong to little one?"

"You Knight." Elle gasped as she feels the first wave come over her.

"You're damn right." Knight grunted out as he went to bite down on her shoulder and she felt him come inside her.

She loved having his marks on her shoulder. He would tell her his favorite way to mark her would be to spread their mixture all over her body. But this was always her favorite. Feeling the pressure of his teeth as he filled her.

Knight licked the bite and started kissing her neck gently. Looking into his eyes she knew she made the right choice to go in search for that mountain lion, because it lead her to him. The most amazing male in her life. She smiled and hoped things would always remain this way.