Chapter 10*

This is going to be a very smutty chapter so here's a warning. 🤗

"Mom? What are you doing here?" My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw her step out of the car with Officer Wilholt. Last week we spoke on the phone and had talked about her possibly meeting up with Dylan and I sometime soon but I didn't think she was actually serious.

"Honey, I wanted to surprise you and your brother! Plus, I've got some great news." My mother says with a sheepish smile. I'm curious as to what she's talking about but I've got more important things to worry about.

"Harry, are you okay?" I rub my thumb over the gash in his eyebrow as he winces to my touch.

He nods and gives me a crooked smile, "I'm a tough cookie, an Oreo even."

"Why an Oreo of all cookies?"

"Because, you can dunk them in milk and they won't fall apart. They're tough." Harry explains holding a thumbs up.

I giggle at his answer and turn my attention to the officer in front of me.

"So what are we doing about this, Officer?"

He writes something on his notepad and looks up to me.
"Well, we're gonna have to take these guys in overnight."

"All of them?"

"No actually, just the ones who were illegally street racing." He says as his eyes shift between Harry and Troy.

I feel a lump form in my throat as Officer Wilholt walks over to the battered boys and places handcuffs on both Troy and Harry.

Profanities are spewn from Troy's mouth as he and Harry walk to the squad car. Harry, being the (mostly) responsible guy that he is, refuses to speak to Troy during his game of 'Who Can Make The Biggest Ass Of Themselves?'

"What's gonna happen to him?" I ask the man in blue as anxiety creeps it's way into my mind.

"Well, we're gonna separate the two of them. Put 'em in different cells but I'm not sure what's gonna happen after that. I know that since they were involved in illegal activity including racing and fighting, they'll have to make bail." He explains.

Officer Wilholt assists Troy into the backseat of the patrol car and looks at me and says "I'll give you five minutes with him." I nod my head and thank him as I walk over to Harry, who is still handcuffed.

"I'm so sorry this happened, Nicole. I should've never let Troy get to me but I couldn't fucking help it, that guy drives me bloody mad." Harry says to me as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I agree, you shouldn't have but that's not how I wanna spend my short five minutes with you," he smiles as I run my hands through his hair, my fingernails grazing his scalp.

"So, how do you wanna spend your short five minutes with me?" He asks with a cheeky smile, causing my insides to turn into goo.

"I know what you're doing, Styles." I retort with an equally as cheeky smile.

"Ya know what I wanna do?" He asks as he twiddles a piece of my hair in his fingers.