Chapter 5

"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here."

I sing into my hairbrush that is currently being used as a microphone.
I'm in a pleasant mood this morning. Grandma, Dillon, and I made breakfast this morning and gran insisted that I invite Harry over.

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Any way the wind blows."

Harry sings quite beautifully as the song wraps up and he smiles at me as he says "and that is how it's done."

"Thanks for teaching me your ways oh great one." I joke back.

We were busy cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and I was having an awesome morning so far.

"Mind if I use your phone?" Harry asks as he walks over to the rotary phone sitting on the counter.

"No, go ahead."

I watch as Harry's long fingers wind around the phone and dial the numbers.
After a few seconds, the person on the receiving end answers.

"Hey Zayn, did you ever knab those tickets?" He asks.

Zayn.

Of all of Harry's friends, I know Zayn the least. Not by any fault of our own, everyone tells me he's always working.

Harry wraps up his phone call and turns to me.

"So, do you have any plans for tomorrow night?"

"Oh ya know, I've got tons of plans, all of which include me sitting on my ass and eating chips."

"Well babe, you've got plans now." He smiles.

"Oh really and what might those be?"

"A little birdie told me that your favourite band is having a concert in Los Angeles tomorrow night." He says coyly.

Queen?!?

"Are you fucking serious?" I ask with obvious excitement in my voice.

"I'm very serious.
Zayn and I managed to score some free tickets. Will you go with me?"

I don't bother asking how they got them for free.

"Um, of course I'll go with you!" I nearly jump his bones when I plant a kiss on his lips.