Chapter 8

A/N: I'm currently writing this chapter while my 2 year old daughter dances around to Kiwi. 😎

Harry's POV

They're slashed.
Every last tire is fucking sliced open.

I got up to take a piss this morning and noticed the blowouts on the three motorcycles beside me.

All the slash marks seem to have come from the same blade.

My mind is going a thousand miles an hour wondering who could've done this.

"G'morning Haz" Louis greets as he walks out of the tent, Sarah following suit.

He hasn't noticed yet and when he does, we'll both be pissed.

Louis' POV

I follow Harry's eyes to the ground where he's currently staring

"What are you sta-" I go silent when I see the slash marks in my tires.

I crouch down beside my bike to investigate the damage.

"What the fuck? Who did this?"

I'm fucking pissed, my bike is like my baby and if someone messes with my baby, they're messing with me.

"I don't know but whoever it was knows a thing or two about motorcycles," Harry starts to explain "they made sure to cut the tires to the point where they can't be fixed easily or inexpensively."

I place my thumb and index finger on the bridge of my nose and exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"So basically, we're pretty much screwed until we can get to the shop and fix this shit ourselves." I point out.

"Pretty much. We're all just gonna have to pile in the van on the way home and as for the bikes... Well we'll just have to leave them here for now." Harry explains as he lights up a cigarette.

"Leave them? What if they get stolen?"

"They won't. Who's stupid enough to steal a Serpent's bike?" Harry says to me as he takes a puff of his cigarette and passes it to me.

Last time some asshole stole Harry's bike, he found him and kicked his ass to the point where he was almost unrecognizable.

"You're right." I agree.

*******

Harry's POV