Chapter 7*

{A/N: the following chapter contains graphic material including rape. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you feel like skipping just look for the ******* in the middle.}

Troy's POV

"No, get the fuck off of me!" She screamed as I forced myself onto her.
She so desperately wanted some attention but turned into a little bitch the second I gave it to her.

She, being Joanna, this exotic dancer that works at the local burlesque bar downtown.

I'd been watching her dance that night, endlessly tucking dollar bills into her lace panties.

I stayed near the bar until her shift was over where I found her walking home all by herself.

We talked for awhile and she shamelessly threw herself at me, giving me the invitation to jump her bones.

"No please, get away from me! I'll do anything you ask, just let me go!" She screamed as I ripped open her shirt, revealing her breasts.
Her cries rang in my ear as she begged me stop but I couldn't and even if I could, I wasn't going to.

She wasn't about to get off easy with what she did to me.

Nobody gets away with betraying me.

"Shh, baby you gotta shut that mouth of yours or I'll have to shut it for you." I threaten as I cover her mouth with my hand, yanking her skirt down with the other.

I force my way into her as her screams muffle into my hand.

"Yeah baby, keep squirming."

I thrust my hips into her until I feel the euphoria building in my stomach.

I quickly pull out and release myself all over her bare stomach.

"Til next time babe." I say as I press my mouth onto hers before walking away from her and not looking back.

********

I'm meeting my crew today at the usual spot, the empty field just under the Buckman bridge.

I called Michael earlier and told him to tell everyone else that we all had important shit to discuss this afternoon.

I look at the white powdery substance below me and snort it up through the straw, instantly feeling electrified.

I grab the keys to my bike and walk out the front door headed to the field

When I make it there, I'm pleased to see that all my men have arrived.