The photographer that captured her heart.

°°°°°°°°°°

As they got inside, they were guided to their respective seats. Sana, on the other hand, were also busy looking for that someone.

'Is she here?' She thought, as her eyes scanned the hoard of photographers flashing lightnings on them.

Minutes later, a light bulb clicked on top of her head the moment she saw the familiar hair. She then saw the girl in position a few meters across them, ready to take their candid shots.

'OH MY GOD! GOTTA LOOK PRETTY!' She pressed her lips trying to redden her painted lips more while combing her hair with her fingers neatly over her shoulders. She then smiled—only to her.

Sana noticed that the latter was aiming her camera towards them, though she's not sure who she's taking pictures with. Nevertheless, she still smile hoping she would get noticed.

Funny how she suddenly felt desperate about being noticed by the unknown person, when in fact she will be literally get noticed. For God's sake, the girl was a photographer and she's an idol.

The emcees started calling all their attention for the show is about to start yet Sana's eyes were still locked on her target who is now being attentive to the hosts.

'God! This is so annoying!' She thought. 'I'm really gonna get to know you whoever you are.'

"Sana, are you okay?" her co-member, Myoui Mina, asked.

"Huh—oh, yes. Why?" Sana smiled.

"You've been awfully quiet and seems like you're glaring at someone."

Sana waved it off with a smile. "Nothing, I was only looking at the fans."

"More like glaring." Mina retorted. "I was watching you for a minute, you know."

"Uh-" Sana sighed, she then leaned in to whisper. "I'll tell you later."

Mina looked at her with worry but nodded anyway. "Okay, just make sure."

Sana gave a thumbs up and a cute pressed-lip smile.

When Mina diverted her gaze back to the hosts, she then dropped back her eyes towards her target. Her brow instantly twitched when she saw the girl interacting with another female photographer.

'I hate this. . . '

°°°°°°°°°°

The day after their awarding, Sana was being nag by Mina endlessly about what she was about to say so early in the morning. No matter how many times she dodged the topic, Mina would still ask it back over and over.

She sighed, knowing the curious girl wouldn't really stop.

The other members were curious as well. Since Mina is practically being a nuisance in the most obvious place—the living room.

"What are you two doing?" Nayeon asked as she flopped herself on the sofa with a buttered sandwich on hand.

"This is new," Momo snickered. "I've never seen Mina nag like that. Haha"