Chapter 11

Hey guys!! Its good to be back!-again.. Hehe.. Well let me explain! I was too busy at.. YouTube.. Well a lot of complicated things happened.. So yeah.. I've been trying to move on- i-i mean!!!

Ahem! I've been thinking of what to write in this story and the other one. And the school of course 😒... Distraction... I hope you guys understand and still read my book!😫 and I now that I make things late so here we go!.... That's all! Byeeee!!😘😘😘 and even though its Christmas, I wanted to go through Halloween! Hihi!

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 1st:Halloween!~😈

Sakura's POV

"Arhg!! Stupid Halloween!! I don't wanna go!!" I stomped my foot, huffed angrily and covered myself with a blanket.

"But Cherry-chan.. U will attend on that Halloween Party, now get up!" Hiro grabbed my blanket and now we are having Tug-of-War..

"Kaa-san!~ how do I look??" Seichi opened my door and saw us.

"O! are you guys playing Tug-of-War?? You both are too big for that! Maybe I'm a lot more matured than you guys!!" Seichi crossed his arms proudly.

"We aren't playing Tug-of-War Seichi... And you look adorable in that costume!" I saw Seichi wearing

"Thank you Kaa-san!! Imma go to school now!! Bai Bai!" Seichi kissed our cheeks and dashed away..

I giggled and Hiro shot back his eyes at me and looks at the clock..

"Now YOU go to the mall and buy your costume for your Halloween party tonight!" He quickly took away the blanket and grins..

'What a devil! And a hottie!!~' Inner drools and is sweating like bullets, and fans herself..

'PSH... Now you stay quiet!'

'Hmph!!'

I got dressed, brushed my hair and decided to leave it fall down, dashed downstairs, ate my breakfast, and said goodbye to everyone.
(A/N her clothes is on the media)

I saw women rushing to the mall and saw girls from my school some of them from school already wore their costumes, it was too REVEALING! do they plan on getting raped or something?! Ugh, girls nowadays.. Except me!

While I was walking down the sidewalk, I saw Hinata and she waved at me, I waved back as she rushed near me..

"H-hi Sakura-chan! G-good-d m-moring!" She smiled..I think not all girls are the same.