CHAPTER 3

Recess Time~

Sakura's POV

Its recess time....'Where to..where to.......Aha!' I saw a huge Cherry Blossom far from the others and has thick flowers.. I got an apple and hot coffee.. I went to the tree and climbed up. I sat on a huge branch and took out my iPod and headphones.. I finished eating and decided to take a nap...

3rd person's POV

The Akatsuki approached their tree.

Once they reached their tree they saw a pink haired girl sleeping.. Blending in the cherry blossom tree..

"What the- Oi!! Get the fucking down from there! That's our fucking tree, bitch!!" Hidan yelled making everyone close their ears..

"Hidan, shut up. She can't hear you.. She's wearing headphones." Pein pointed at her ears.

"Let's wake her up then, un." Deidara picked up a tiny rock and aiming at the her forehead.

He threw the rock and got caught by Sakura with her eyes closed.

Everyone was shocked that she stopped the rock with her eyes closed.

Sakura opened her eyes and threw the rock at deidara's head.

"You should've asked...or poke me; not by throwing a rock at me.." She put down her headphones and her iPod and puts it back on her red backpack.

They stared at her and blushed to see her beauty... (A/N except Pein, Zetsu, and Konan.)

They never seen a perfect girl with bright and big emerald eyes, long pink hair, luscious lips, long eyelashes, and with curves of course... They already admire her beautiful face..

"Hm, I guess this is your tree... *RRRIIINNNGGGG!!!* I better get going.." Sakura jumped off the tree and picked up her trash and kicked backwards shooting in the trashcan..

Sakura disappeared from the crowd, leaving a shocked Akatsuki..

"Wow.. What a fucking beauty! I better fucking make her mine before anyone fucking takes her.." Hidan was about ran but got caught in the shirt by Kakazu.

"Hold on there you Shit hole, I'm gonna get her." Kakazu glared at Hidan. Hidan glared back.

"She's not a fucking object that you can buy! You Money-addict!"

"Tch! I bet I'm gonna make her mine, un!" Deidara was also about to ran but got caught by Sasori.

"Stupid brat, you already don't know what art really is.. And now, you don't know who will claim her.. And that will be me!" Sasori shouted at Deidara.

"Shut up, un! She's mine!"

"No! Mine!!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!-"

"Shut the fuck up!! I saw her first so that pink haired bitch is mine!" Hidan yelled at the two, joining the argument.

"Tobi thinks Tobi likes Blossom-chan!!" Tobi squealed.

"SHUT UP TOBI!!" they yelled in chorus.

Tobi sulked at the background..

"Hn, I'm gonna make her mine by just using my charm on her.." Itachi said pridefully.

"That midget is about to be mine! And I'm not gonna let your stupid charm happen Itachi!!" Yelled Kisame

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Pein was about to explode by their noisy mouths.

"Calm down Pein.. You're stressing again." Konan said.

"How about we let her join Akatsuki?" Zetsu suggested.

"Yeah, she looks smart, and super strong.. I sensed her chakra and its like its still have a huge amount of chakra.." Kakazu said..

"Then let's introduce ourselves first and ask her to join us.." Pein said.

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okieee!! That's the end of the chapter now!! Sayounara!!