CHAPTER 10

Hey guys!! Its been a very very long time!! I missed you guys!!! I know I have a lot of explaining to do.. So.. Yeah.. And I'm still writing the other story called the Hidden Sakura Tree.. And I wish you enjoyed that. That's all!!! Bai Bai!😘😘😘

✂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And showed...

A girl with pink pigtails and blue eyes with a boy whom is tinier than her with messy blonde hair and green emerald eyes.

Everyone's jaw drops. I paled and saw the 'other' boys glaring bullets at Naruto's head while Sasuke's Sharingan is activated.

'Jealous aren't they?? Hihee!! U got boys over your heels!!!! KYAAAA!!! -I mean! 'Our' heels! Hehehehehe!!' Inner was screaming like crazy and bought wedding dresses.

'Where the fuck did u get those?!?!!'

'Secret!~ just in case for emergencies~~ '

'Emergency my ass Inner..'

'I know you like them!~ soooo don't be mean~ hehe..' Inner battered her eyelashes.

'You're the only one who likes them inner..  So don't get me into this situation..💢'

'Hehe.. What ever you say~ *giggles*'

I looked at Naruto and saw flowers and stars surrounding him..

"My beautiful children!~ waaaaaaaahhh!!!! I wanna see them right now Sakura-chan!~ So come on!~~ —Itai!!!! " I hit his head and I felt my cheeks heat up..

"Sh-shut up-p!! Ba-aka!!!! I will never ever going to get a husband!! (Since I already got Seichi in my life)"

Naruto ran when he saw the boys stand up and started chasing him..

"Waaaaahhh!!! Help me!!~" Naruto shouted outside the school while herd of boys chasing him.. Including Sasuke who is in the lead about few inches from Naruto..

"DOOOOBBEEEE!!!!"

And there it happened... I walked back in my seat and sat and watched the 'Fun Run' from the window..

*••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*

Naruto: *pauses the screen*