Chapter 5

Guuuyss~ I HAVEN'T SEEN MY CRUSH SINCE YESTERDAY!!😨😨😭😭😵😲😱😭😭 AND I've been FREAKING OUT!!!!😭😰😰 ANDIDUNNOWHATTODO!!!!!!😵😵 PLEASE HELP MEEHH!!!!😭😭

He's sooo cute and handsome!! AND AND AND I CAN'T LIVE ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT SEEING HIM!!! WAAAAAAHHH!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 *sniff* *sniff* ahem! C-carry on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karin's POV

'Stupid bitch! Embarrassing me in front of Sasuke-kun!!' An idea shot me.

I walked silently in the girls' changing room and saw Bitch walk inside the bathroom, I saw her clothes and dumped it on the trash can.

Hihihi.. This'll be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip: After Sakura takes a bath..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura's POV

Ahhh, that was a nice bath! I wrapped myself in a towel and I was about to get my clothes but.."Eh?" It wasn't there!!! Where is it? Where is it!? I searched everywhere and I saw the trashcan with something familiar and there I saw........"My clothes!!!! " I yelled making the pigeons fly away.

'If I found out who put my clothes in here, HEHE.. Prepare to die!! SHANAROO!!' Inner said

I nodded and put on a black long shirt with number 12 on both front and back and I put on my undergarments.. I headed straight outside the room and saw Ramen boy..

No one's POV

"Oii! Sakura-chan that was amazing!-" Naruto fainted, blood pooling around him and blood trailing his nose.. Sakura saw Naruto and hurriedly came to his side..

"Ey, Ramen boy! You alright?" Sakura poked his head.

Naruto's eyes shot open and saw Sakura and fainted again.. (A/N another Hinata right?😂)

Sakura looked up to konoha 12 and saw the all the boys having major nosebleeds while the 'cool' boys blushing madly and the girls panicking and blushing slightly..

"Erm Hinata, do you have spare clothes I can wear?" I approached Hinata and she nodded and blushed. It was a black shirt, anbu pants and dark blue ninja boots..... After a few minutes I walked out of the changing room and suddenly I felt someone hugging my legs and saw Lollipop.

"Hi Cherry-chan~!! Tobi saw Cherry-chan wearing a long black shirt only!!! Please wear it again! Tobi is a good boy!!!!" Lollipop rubbed his mask to my legs.

"Let go you Lollipop! You're heavy." I glared.

"Okay! Tobi will let go of Cherry-chan's legs!!" He let go and clings on my arm. Is he THIS stubborn?!

"Tobi, Let. Go. Of. My. Arm.."

"No! Tobi already let go of Cherry-chan's legs and now Tobi has to let go of Cherry-chan's arm?? That's a big no no!!" He shook his head like a child..

My anger started boiling and I heard an idiotic voice..

"Oi Tobi! Where the fuck you've been!? Leader-sama has fucking ordered me to fucking find you, you fucktard!" Jashin-Freak shot his eyes to me..

"Oh hey Pink-bitch!- ITAI!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? YOU MONEY-FUCK!" Dolly bonked his head and looked at Tobi and me.

"Tobi, leader-sama needs the whole group.. Where have you been." He crossed his arms and put his foot on Jashin-FREAK.