Hello Brooklyn, Hey ... San Diego?

A week later

I groaned as the bus came to a stop, making Jack and me frown. Rising up from my seat I took Jack's hand who helped me get my luggage from the bunks. Both of the bands decided to come with me to the airport, which I found really cute.

I quickly threw my hair into a messy ponytail and put on some sneakers before stepping out of the bus. As I pushed the straps of the backpack back on my shoulders, Jack snaked his arm around my waist, making me smile.

“Give me my suitcase” I laughed, trying to get his grip off it.

“Never” He mumbled, leaning his forehead against mine.

“You're so fucking cheesy” I laughed, hugging his waist as well.

He held me closer with one hand, while the other clutched the suitcase tightly. He was ripped away by Austin, who had his sunglasses on.

“Dude your sunglasses don't hide your sadness” I laughed through tears, making him smile as he hugged me tightly.

“You're gonna be fine with PTV” He smiled once he pulled away.

“I know” I laughed, making him chuckle.

After I hugged all of Of Mice I moved on to All Time Low.

I hugged Rian tightly, fighting my tears back.

“I'm gonna see you soon dude” I laughed as he squeezed me. Alice ran over and pulled me into a hug, making me nearly fall over.

“I hate you” She mumbled, making me laugh.

“Thanks a lot” I replied, making her hug me tighter. Though she was small, she had power. I am not even joking, she was strong though she was smaller than me. She let go of me and gave me a sad smile. What surprised me was when Zack gave me a short hug. He bumped my shoulder and smiled shortly at me.

“See you soon Jay” He smiled. I nodded in respond before being attacked by a very hyper Alex.

“DUDE!” I yelled, trying to stay in balance as I was nearly falling back. Alex laughed and hugged me tighter. “Remember, no alcohol before breakfast” I joked, hugging him back.

He punched my arm, making me gasp before both of us fell into fits of laughter.

“See you soon” He smiled and hugged me again. Haley was trying hard not to cry, making me smile and hug her tightly.

“I'll be back sooner than you think” I laughed as she wrapped her arms around me.

“I hope so” She laughed, making me nod.

I saw the rest of ATL come over and engulf me in a group hug, which I returned.

As we all let go of each other, I waved at everybody while Jack caught up with me and took my hand in his. He decided to bring me to my gate.

After giving away my suitcase Jack and I walked into the waiting area.

We sat down cuddled up against each other watching the seconds pass by.

Soon enough, we had to say our final good byes.

“I'm going to miss you so much” I whispered, my voice thin due to me nearly crying. Jack smiled and cupped my face, carefully kissing my nose.

“I'll see you on Loz's wedding” I smiled, closing my eyes as he hugged me properly.

“Soon” He whispered, rocking us back and forth.

“Soon” I agreed. He kissed me for a few moments before pulling away.

“I love you” I whispered, squeezing his hand.