Dear Darlin', please excuse my writing

I woke up the next day to a slight heavy head. My whole body ached and all I wanted was an Advil.Slowly, I adjusted my eyes to the light, coming from Jack's bedroom window.
I stretched my arms and felt them colliding with Jack's chest.
A smile formed on my face, as I turned around and looked at the skunk haired man lying next to me, sound asleep. I carefully pushed a strand of hair out of his face, observing his face. Taking out my phone carefully, I snapped a picture of him, before opening the twitter app.
'Found this dickhead asleep in my bed... Gotta love him ♥' attaching the picture and sending the tweet.
After I tweeted it, I decided to go through my mentions, replying to a few.

@Alexfuturewifexo: @JayIsGay please tweet more of his face it's much appreciated
@JayIsGay in reply to @Alexfuturewifexo: Will do, just wait a bit ;)

@barafuck: @JayIsGay How does Jack even look good when sleeping? That's no fair
@JayIsGay in reply to @barafuck: No idea, I'm so mad as well

@cuntybiersack: @JayIsGay I bet you guys never broke up. Bet it was just to make smth cool about your life
@JayIsGay in reply to @cuntybiersack: Living up your twitter name I see?

I rolled my eyes and closed the twitter app, returning to Jack, who was slowly waking up. I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him groan and pull the blanket over his head.
“Jack wake up” I laughed, trying to get the blanket off him.
“I don't want to” I heard him whine, making me laugh more.
“We have to eventually” I chuckled, giving up. Just in that moment, my phone rang, making me groan.
“Hello?” I picked up, without looking at the Caller ID.
“JAY!” I heard a very excited Loz on the other side of the line.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“YOU DON'T KNOW IT?” She asked excited.
“Know what?” I asked confused.
“THE THING” she replied, making me laugh.
“What thing?” I asked, still confused.
“Oh god he really... JESUS CHRIST! GIVE ME JACK IMMEDIATELY” She demanded, making me frown.
“Hello?” Jack asked just as confused. His expression changed a few times. First to a frown, then to a big grin, then to confusion and finally to happiness.
“Fine, I think she'll call you back” he laughed, declining the call.
“So?” I asked.
“Uh I actually wanted to tell you at dinner BUT since Laura called...” He started, making me more excited.
“Yes?” I asked.
“We're going on tour” He said, making me look confused at him.
“And?” I asked.
“With Of Mice And Man” He finished, making me gasp and squeal.
“REALLY?” I yelled, sitting up in the bed. Jack simply nodded, making me fall back down on the bed and squeal.
“GIVE ME MY PHONE OH MY” I said out of breath, due to the excitement.
Jack gave me my phone and I called Loz back.
“WE'RE GONNA TOUR TOGETHER... AGAIN” I screamed.
Both of us screamed and squealed a few minutes, before breaking into fits of laughter.
“See you soon sistah” I laughed, declining the call.
“Why didn't you tell me earlier?” I asked shocked.
“I never found the right time” he laughed, making em groan.
“Alright... WHAT DO WE DO NOW?” I asked.
“Breakfast” Jack mumbled, getting up slowly.
Reaching over to the shelf, he took out a pair of black skinnies and one of his BONER shirts, making me grin. I jumped up and grabbed the shirt from his hands.
“EXCUSE ME?” He asked laughing.
“What?” I asked innocently.
“I wanted to wear this” he laughed.
“Too bad, I guess you have to walk around shirtless now” I winked at him, making him chuckle.
I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, starting to clean my teeth.
“What are you doing” he asked.
“Brushing my teeth” I said, my mouth full of foam.
“Why?” He asked confused.
“That's what you do?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.
“Yeah but … AFTER breakfast” Jack replied.
“That's disgusting, you're actually gonna eat with the smell of sleep” I said, spitting out the toothpaste.
“Yeah but... You … and...” He started, making me laugh.
“Keep your weird habit” I said after washing my face and pulling on Jack's shirt.
He took my hand in his and lead me down into the kitchen. He got out a few pop tarts, making me frown.
“Jack... You need proper food in the morning” I laughed, ripping the pop tarts out of his hands and walking over to his fridge, opening it and looking through it.
“WE'RE GONNA HAVE EGGS AND BACON! Like it ever changes” I laughed, making Jack break into a hysterical laughter.
“Are you okay?” I asked confused.
“I just love your reactions” he replied through fits of laughter, making me chuckle.
“Alright...” I said, walking over to the stove, cracking the eggs into the pan and waiting for them to turn white, before putting the bacon in.