Remember when they said that what we want can never be done

Jay's POV

I've been locked up in the bathroom for what seemed hours. The tears on my cheeks were dried for a long time now, and my whole body just felt numb.

Don't ask me why I've been sobbing my heart out. I couldn't control myself when it came to somebody mentioning the break up of me and Jack. It really did hurt me. I got up slowly and walked over to the sink, washing my face so all the smeared eye liner and mascara would come off.

When I finally finished, I got out my phone and unlocked it, smiling at my background. It was still the one I found on twitter, from Jack and me on their tour bus couch.

I opened the new message I got and chuckled slightly, as I saw Austin's contact.

I swear to god, I'm going to break Jack's arms if he hurts you once again. Love you loads darling, see you xx

I wiped away new tears that were forming in my eyes while smiling, clicking on the reply button.

It's okay Aus, I should have not overreacted. Love you too, see you some time xx

I clicked send and slowly walked out of the bathroom, and down the stairs.

The whole house was silent, making me frown.

“Jack?” I asked, rather quietly. I cleared my throat, and repeated myself, louder this time.

Still no reply. Furrowing my eyebrows, I walked into the kitchen, in hope to see Jack standing there and eating something, but instead, I found a post it note on the fridge.

I looked confused at it, ripping it off the fridge and read it carefully.

“Hey Jay, I'm sorry I hurt you, it really wasn't my intention. If you'd be so kind to walk into the living room, and get everything I put there into your car and drive to the destination that's put into your navigating system, it'd be amazing.

Love you loads,

Your idiot Jack'

I smiled at the not and walked into the living room, to find some bags of sweets and a six pack of beer. Before walking into the hall, I jumped into my room and changed into a pair of blue shorts and a black Of Mice sweater, and pulled it over my BMTH tank top.

Walking back into the living room, I took both of the bags Jack left with me, I put on some black vans and jogged towards my car, throwing the stuff into the back seats and starting the engine, following the instructions the navigating system gave me.

About half an hour later, I arrived at a Taco Bell, making me laugh. I drove into the drive through and stopped at the first window.

“Hello and Welcome to Taco Bell, what do you want to order?” A girl, not older than 19asked me.

“Uh actually... I have no idea what to buy … My boyfriend sent me here?” I explained. She looked confused at me, before giving me the one second sign and disappearing in the back.

“Here ya go, he already paid and said that you should … look inside the bag?” She said, making me nod as I drove into the parking lot. Carefully opening the bag, I found another note inside. Taking it out, I read it carefully.

“You made it to the first destination! You go! Thanks for giving me this chance also... Well, anyway. Now off you go to he next destination, just type in the address and follow the instructions. See you there. I love you so much

Your shithead, Jack”

I let out a laugh, typing in the address Jack gave me, following the instructions.