True friends lie underneath

Jack and I were still cuddled up closely, just enjoying each others company, when my phone started ringing. I looked confused at the caller ID, but started smiling when I saw it was Alice.

“Hello?” I smiled.

“WHY ARE YOU LEAVING CALIFORNIA? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” She screamed down the line, making me smirk.

“Out into the big world” I said, trying to suppress my laughter.

“Dude, seriously, where are you going?” She asked, calmer this time.

“Just for a little tour, I guess” I said, hoping she'd buy it.

“I sometimes really hate you, you know?” She said laughing.

“Sometimes?” I mocked, making her grown.

“Shut up” she stated, before hanging up. I shrugged my shoulders, before lying back down onto Jack's chest, burying my face into his shirt while he stroked my back.

“Jack?” I asked after a while.

“I love you” He said, without waiting for me to say something.

“Can you read minds?” I asked laughing, sitting up so I could face him.

“No, I just needed to tell you” he smiled, pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss.

I smirked against his lips, parting mine slightly to allow him entrance. We stood there, for a few minutes, just enjoying each others warmth, lips and love.

After a few minutes however, there was a loud knock on the door, followed by a guy yelling and running into the living room.

“JACK WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TODAY!” Alex stated, obviously not noticing me yet. I blushed and bit my lip, trying not to laugh, as Jack and I sat up properly.

“And what do you have in mind?” Jack asked laughing. I turned around to see Alex, staring confused at me, before attacking me with a hug.

“JAY IS HERE!” He yelled in euphoria.

“I am indeed” I laughed, hugging him back as both of us lay on Jack, making him choke slightly... Just slightly.

“Alex get off me, we're suffocating my boyfriend” I said after a second, trying to push him off me. But instead of getting up, he just pressed himself harder against us. I guess Jack tried to play along and then with one final push, Alex landed on his back on the floor next to us. Alex moaned in pain, though I'm pretty sure it wasn't even hurting that much, as I got up and walked to the side of the sofa, trying not to stand on Alex, which was hard since he was making himself a lot bigger than he actually was. I have no idea how he did this, but he did.

I gave Jack my hands and helped him to get up as well, before both of us helped Alex to stand up.

“So, Mister Gaskarth, what were you planning to do?” I asked, trying to sound sincere.

“Well, Miss O'Brien, since the circumstances changed, and you are now here with us in lovely Baltimore, in the residence of Mister Barakat himself, I think we all could make a nice evening, watching movies and eating, after inviting our fellow friends over” He said, making me crack up, but nod in response. Alex smirked, satisfied with himself.

“I'd love to actually...” I responded, looking at Jack who nodded.

“Sure but... Don't tell them Jay's here! It will be more fun to see them freak out” Jack laughed, making me nod eagerly.

“Yes! Perfect!” I said laughing.

“Hang on, you didn't tell anybody?” Alex asked shocked, a laugh playing in his voice.