Blessed with a curse

We were now three days before we had to leave for Warped and I was excited as hell.
Laura and I decided to go shopping today, since she insisted on us only taking new things with us. Of course I would take my old things with me as well, but I told her I'd do it as she says, because let's be honest, she wouldn't let me go with them otherwise.
We walked into the big mall and went to hot topic first. We bought some shirts and skinnies, before walking to American Eagle to get jackets. I settled for a nice black leather jacket and a light blue jeans jacket, while Laura got herself a white blazer and a purple cardigan.
We smiled at each other, before ordering a cab and driving back home. As we didn't need too much, we thought that what we've bought was enough. Plus, if we'd really need anything else we could always get something from the merch stands.
I ended up packing a big suitcase and a bigger bag.
After debating whether to take something fancy with me or not, I decided it wouldn't hurt to take something with me, after all I've heard, the bands were going out a lot during Warped.
Thankfully, I've calmed down emotionally again and I was really glad that I wasn't an emotional wreck anymore. Shaking away the thoughts, I walked into the hall, deciding to check the post. There was nothing for me as usually. But hey, I'm living with somebody else, what do I expect? I was seriously so pumped for Warped. I couldn't wait to tour through America and meet all those amazing bands.
I've heard a lot from them, and I've grown to be a fan of like all of them, so it was an amazing opportunity. And also making photography as my job, made it even better.
I talked with the record label I was working with, and told them my situation. They understood it and told me that as soon as I'd get back to California, I could work for them again, which I was really happy about. Talking about photography, I nearly forgot to pack my cameras. I hurried into my bedroom and started picking out my best camera and the lenses that belonged to her.
Yes, I have names for my camera. The one I'm taking with me is Jenna. She's been one of the latest I got and she's just perfect for the job. I smiled as I looked through everything one last time, before zipping everything up and walking back into the living room, where Laura and Alan were now cuddled up on the couch I smiled at them, sitting down on the sofa beside them.
“When are we leaving again?” I asked excited.
“The day after tomorrow, at 8am” Alan replied smiling, his eyes fixed on the TV.
“Guys, I'll be right back, I need to pack some stuff” Laura smiled, before disappearing in the hall.
“Sooo...?” I asked, smiling at Alan.
“Sooo what?” he asked confused.
“C'mon, you know what I mean” I laughed. He furrowed his eyebrows, slightly cocking his head to one side. I groaned. “When are you going to... ask her” I whispered, making him blush.
“Soon” He replied smiling as well.
“Awww! How soon though?” I asked again. I was growing curious now.
“Soon enough” he laughed, making me pout but stop asking.
“Hey I'm going to go and see if I can help Loz, see you” I smiled, walking off into their shared bedroom.

2days later

I groaned as my alarm went off, signalizing me that I had 2hours to get ready until we had to leave for our first stop. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower, before walking back into my room and putting on a red pair of skinnies and a Sleeping With Sirens tank top. I blow dried my hair, putting it into a high ponytail, remarking that I had to redye them soon, and applied some make up.
I was seriously so excited for Warped. Though I've been to some concerts and one or two tours, this was something different.
I walked into the kitchen, to see Laura just as excited as I was. I grinned at her, which she replied, before taking a cup of coffee and drinking it slowly.

“Where's our first stop?” I asked, my voice still raspy.
“If I'm right, it should be in Utah” Laura replied, taking a sip of her coffee. I nodded and let everything sink in once again.
I was going to Warped, I'd meet so many new bands and also meet some of the bands I've already knew. As far as I know, The Summer Set was also going, and it'd be nice to see them all again.
“Guys, ten minutes and we're being picked up!” Alan shouted, running around like crazy. I laughed a little, before walking to my room and grabbing my suitcases.
I walked back into the hall and put on my black vans and red sunglasses, before walking out into the heat. I heard a loud shouting and assumed the guys were nearly here.
After we got our stuff onto the van, we headed to the airport. The tourbus would be near the airport as the guys told me.
I was seriously still shaking from excitement and Alan seemed to notice.
“You're not scared, are you?” He asked serious.
“No way! I'm just nervous” I laughed, making him nod relieved.
We arrived at the airport about half an hour later and got in to give our luggage away.
After that, I took Jenna out of my handbag and started making random pictures of the guys fooling around. Well, Austin and Phil were running around and playing hide and seek or something, which was adorable, considering they were grown up. I took some shots while they didn't notice, before taking out my phone and saving the moment for myself as well.
Yes, I did make a difference between Jenna and my phone. Jenna was only for work or when I was trying to make good pictures that should end up on the internet. My phone was a whole other story, I took pictures on my phone when I was with friends, or to keep moments to myself. I didn't care if those pictures were in “High quality” because seriously, I've been there and even if they were the shittiest quality ever, I'd still remember it cleared than any picture could remind me.
I turned around, taking Jenna again and looked at what I could take pictures of next, when I saw Alan and Laura being in couple mode. I smiled and caught the perfect moment in a picture. On the picture they weren't kissing, but close to and you could literally feel all the laugh throughout this picture. I smiled before it was announced, that our plane was boarding now.
I thanked god, before putting Jenna back into my bag and walked to the shelter with my ticket and ID in my hand.
“Good bye, and have a safe flight” The lady smiled, ripping my ticket and giving it back to me. I thanked her, before walking towards the plane and sitting down. I groaned because I just HAD to get a seat on the corridor side.
I looked to my left, and realized I was sitting to an elderly couple. I just hoped that they wouldn't annoy me with any stories. Because though I'd act interested and thankful, I'd just dread to make them stop talking.
Before they even got the chance to notice me, I put my headphones in my ear and started playing music, not really carrying what song was playing, as long as I had something to listen to.

After about 2hours of plane ride AND bus ride, we arrived at the first venue and I couldn't keep calm anymore.
I quickly redid my bun and rushed out with Jenna around my neck, ready to take pictures of everything out here.
I smiled and inhaled the warm Utah air, before preparing my camera. I adjusted the lightening and got going. I was seriously not really looking where I was walking, until I bumped into somebody.
“Oh god I'm so sorry” I started rambling, putting on my sunglasses again.
“It's no worries!” The man laughed. That voice... I knew it … What the...? I looked up and my body went cold.
I couldn't feel any blood and it was like I was frozen.
I was now standing in front of Alex fucking Gaskarth. Oh god what do I say? What do I do?
“...you know?” He laughed. I snapped out of my trance, concentrating on him again. Fuck what did he say again?
“Sorry?” I smiled awkwardly, making him laugh again.
“I was just saying I've never seen you around” he explained making me nod.
“Yeah I'm … I'm new here, I'm taking pictures for Of Mice” I replied.
“Ah, I understand! So, that means we're going to see each other more often?” He asked, making me nod uncomfortably.
“Hey by the way, I'm Alex, and you are?” He asked, stretching out his hand. Fuck what do I do? Fucking hell, should I lie? Why should I though, he won't remember me, will he?
“Uh … Nice to meet you Alex” I said, shaking his hand “I- M-my name is uh J-Julia” I stuttered. Why in heavens name did I stutter?
“Nice to meet you, Julia! You should totally come to our bus some time, I guess you know which one?” He asked.
“All Time Low! I'll think about it” I laughed.
“Oh and, I bet we have more girls over than the boring Of Mice bus” he laughed before running away. I felt relieve wash through my body.
I was for sure NOT going on the All Time Low bus. I was so glad he didn't recognize me, well all thanks to the sunglasses... And maybe my new hair colour.
Deciding that I should probably get back to the bus so I could make pictures of the guys, rather than bumping into hell knows who, I walked back and grinned to myself when the usual hyper boys greeted me.

Their set was at 5pm, which meant we had about 4hours to kill.
Laura managed to talk me into going out with her and walking around to meet a few new people. Putting Jenna carefully back into my bag, I followed Loz and we started walking around and fooling around a lot as well.
Suddenly, Laura had a devilish grin on her face, which couldn't mean anything good, and suddenly my clothes were soaking wet. Luckily I changed into shorts before we got out. I gasped and looked at her, while she was curling up into a ball from laughter on the floor. I glared at her, before joining her laugh.
After we calmed down, I tried to wrench my shirt, so it wouldn't be too wet. We walked around for a bit, until I once again ran into somebody, but this time I didn't just ran into the person, but the person also ran into me.
Both of us landed on the ground, groaning from the “pain” and getting up.
“I'm so sorry” The girl who I just ran in laughed.
“It's no worries really” I replied, trying to get the dirt off my shirt.
“OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SEE YOUR FACE JAY JESUS CHRIST” Laura screamed while laughing.
“Oh shut up” I laughed, showing her the middle finger, making her fake gasp, before laughing again. “Sorry as well” I laughed and looked at her.
“S-sorry but what was your name again?” She asked shocked. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to recognize her, but nothing.
“Still Jay” I replied “And yours?” I asked smiling.
“I- Uh … Haley” She answered, and just then I recognized her.
Haley, of course. It was Alex' Haley. I was seriously blessed.
Blessed with a fucking curse. 

A/N: 
Hello everybody!
So, chapter 2 is finally up! Wooo :3
So, for this time I decided to take songs as titles of the chapters? Hope you liked it!
Anyways, I hope you like the chapter itself, sorry the chapters are being so short, but I promise as soon as I get back into writing, I will do them longer.
Sooo Jay met some of ATL :D
What do you think will happen in the next chapter? :b
*hint* She won't meet Jack just yet

Anyways, thanks for reading it really means a lot!
Love you loads,
Juliaa xx