if you had a schizophrenic attack part 1

OK so I have a deal, if we can get this chapter to 100 votes I will do a real face reveal also this was requested by Angel-Raven-Rae-666 and why the hell am I writing so much today I usually never have ideas 😂😂

Shu
You woke up in the middle of the night to see a giant figure looming over you. Fear started to spread through your body like wildfire and your breathing became rapid. You blinked and it was suddenly gone, you breathed a sigh of relief and shook Shu awake. Once you explained what happened he kept whispering comforting things saying how he will always protect you in your ear till you fell asleep.

Reiji
You were carrying his tea to him when you saw a monster with it's giant claw like nails sprinting towards you. Just before it got you, you screamed and closed your eyes and raised your arms in defense. When nothing happened you lowered your arms and saw that it was gone. Reiji heard and started screaming at your already shaking form for breaking his tea set and making a mess.

Laito
You were in the bath when you thought you heard laito calling you. You came out of the bathroom and found nothing, you could heard his voice guiding you so you followed it. His voice led you to the pool but he was nowhere to be found so you went back to your bath. You asked him about it later but he denied ever calling you.

Ayato
You and ayato were practicing when you heard someone scream your name. When you looked over nobody was there but you got hit by the ball. Ayato ran over and asked what was up and you explained it to him and he took you home to get some sleep.

Kanato
You always saw the same little girl. She was horrifically disfigured but she was your friend. You would always talk and play with her. One day Kanato saw and he started to scream and laugh at you calling you crazy and psycho.

Subaru
You thought you saw bugs all over you. You started to cry and fiercly batted and scratched at your skin trying to get them off. Subaru walked in and saw you with bloody arms and he hugged you with your arms stuck to your sides so you couldn't hurt yourself anymore until you stopped.