you turn him on in public part 2

I was going to put a picture of an anime (just being specific) girl flashing her nekked bewbs in public but I didn't want someone complaining even though womens boobs are exactly the same as mens a fat man who basically had boobs can walk around without a shirt in public but if a women who's boobs are exactly the same does the same she'll probably get arrested for public indecency.

Ruki
You and him were at a library and you climbed the shelf to get a book. Ruki walked over to see where you were. You fell down and landed. directly. on. his. face. It took a moment to register what happened and when you looked down you were sitting on Rukis face and he had a boner you blushed and quickly ran away.

Kou
He was practicing with his dancing instructor and you came along. While he was busy you just did yoga in the corner. (Lol emo corner) Kou looked over while you were doing downward facing dog he felt something but only a little and kept watching untile you did the splits then he had to run.

Yuma
You were playing jump rope while he was in the garden. He sat down for a bit to rest and looked over towards you. You were wearing short shorts and a halter top. He started to watch you but soon picked you up and started to carry you to the mansion.

Azusa
I can't think of anything for the poor cinnamon roll he's too adorable