when you're sick part 1

Let's not forget that spider-man is a kinky perv also someone requested thus but I forgot who so.....

Shu

This would be the one time he would get up for you. He would do things like make you soup and tea but your time together would mostly be sleeping until you got well.

Reiji
Of course he would make you soups and teas but if you were even a tiny bit too demanding he would rage. He would be screaming at you calling you things like lazy and saying that it's your own fault you got sick and he shouldn't be helping at all.

Ayato
He would put aside his need to be first and the best all the time so he could take care of you. Instead of you always making him food he always made you food.

Laito
He didn't always bother you for sex like he usually does instead he helped you. He got you anything you wanted and would feed you your medicine even if you didn't want it. And he was always trying to be gentle with you.

Kanato
He didn't care very much and was very angry because you were too sick to make his sweets. He would push you away if you tried to cuddle yelling and screaming that he doesn't want to get sick, then about 20 minutes later he would want you to cuddle and hug him.

Subaru
He pretends he doesnt care until he sees how sick you are. He ends up taking the best care of you. He is like your very own personal nurse always making sure you have everything you need and not letting you get up for anything.