When he meets your brother

Shu

Your brother Ludwig thought he was no good. Ludwig thought that he needed to get a job and exercise. Ludwig didn't like that Shu slept all day long and didn't do anything except sleep. Shu didn't really care about what Ludwig wanted and slept through Ludwig's visits. Ludwig and Reiji agreed that Shu was a good for nothing and wanted him to be productive and actually do things.

Reiji

Your brother Antonio liked Reiji I mean he pretty much likes everyone. Antonio thought he needed to have more fun. Antonio kept trying to get him to have more fun but Reiji never did. Reiji was all work and no play Antonio hated that but still liked Reiji. Reiji liked that Antonio made food for them sometimes and that it was really good.

Laito

Francis liked Laito but also disliked him. Francis was like Laito but worse so he was scared that Laito would pressure you into anything. Francis and Laito talked and connected on things like partying. Francis had to have a 'talk' to Laito about what not to do with you though before he would give his approval.

Ayato

Your brother Alfred loved Ayato. Alfred thought Ayato was perfect for you because he was just like him. Alfred played sports with Ayato whenever he wasn't playing a game. Alfred took you and Ayato to his games he got you both the best seats. Ayato kind of looked up to Alfred because of where he was in his life with sports.

Kanato

Your brother Oliver like Kanato because of his sweet tooth. Oliver loved making sweets with Kanato. He taught Kanato how to make a bunch of new things and even gave him free cupcakes when he came to Oliver's shop. Kanato and Oliver were like each other they like sweets and they are both crazy.

Subaru

While lots of people were afraid of Subaru because of his strength your brother  Shizou wasn't. Shizou actually laughed at people who were afraid of Subaru. Whenever people asked why he was laughing he laughed as he kicked a Suburban across the street.

Ruki

Ciel liked Ruki because he got work done. Ciel hated when people didn't do their work. Ciel and Ruki enjoyed having tea together and reading or talking about business. They both liked the same kinds of tea and snacks.

Kou

Kise and Kou practiced together. They starred in the same magazines and did a lot of the same things so they got along together great. When you Kise and Kou went out together you were all swarmed by girls, it annoyed you to no end.

Azusa

Akashi and Azusa were both equally crazy. They both liked to cut things and threaten people. When someone decided to mess with you they really made the wrong decision, the person would most likely end up dead if not in the hospital sooner than the next day.