I'm In The Naruto World

Start from the beginning

"You sure brat." Scar face asks.

I pull a letter out of my bag and hand it to him. "The letter proves it." I say to him.

The guy with the scars on his face takes it and walks over to the old guy in the chair and they read it.

"So Yuki and James did have a child interesting." The old guy says. "My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi but you can call me the third Hokage or gramps that's what your parents called me." He introduces himself to me.

"I don't know what to do here." I say nervously.

Gramps laughs a bit and scar face smirks.

"Join the academy we will test your skills immediately to see what class your gonna be in." Gramps says with a warm smile.

"Ok?" I say it more like a question.

"Neji will test you. Ibiki go get Neji from Guy's team." Gramps says to him.

"Yes sir." Ibiki says and leaves.

A few minutes later scar face come back with a boy that has brown hair in a really low pony tail and weird clothes.

"Lord Hokage you called?" The boy asks.

"Yes I want you to test Sora Kimiki to see what class she will be in at the academy." Gramps says to him.

The boy turns to me shock clear on his face. "You said she was a Kimiki?" The boy asks.

"I'm standing right here." I say a little annoyed and frustrated and confused.

"Just like her mother." I hear scar face mutter.

"I can hear you." I say to him.

Gramps chuckles. "Neji test her strength, speed, agility, fighting, and chakra." He instructs.

I mutter incoherent words about Scar face and he glares at me and I glare back.

"My name isn't scar face." He says to me.

"You have a face with scars, therefore you are scar face and that is your name." I say to him glaring back.

"She has her fathers temper and her mothers glare." Gramps says and shivers a bit.

I huff and turn away from scar face with an annoyed expression.

"Now you two go." Gramps says to us.

"Yes Lord Hokage." The boy says and drags me out by my wrist.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mutter and I get dragged to an area with a stump and other stuff.

"First fighting." Neji says.

"I have to fight you?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says to me.

I sigh and tie my hair up in a pony tail leaving my silver strand of hair out of the pony tail and I stand there.

"Is that your fighting stance?" The boy asks me with one hand low near the ground and his other hand bent over his head.

"I find I don't need a stance." I say to him.

"Land a hit on me that's all you have to do." The boy says.

"That's easy." I mutter and he launches at me. "I'm on defense." I mutter and I dodge his hits with easy as I jump around dodgeing him.

"Stop dodging." He says as he continues to try hitting me.

I roll my eyes and I continue dodgeing him. I jump over him and I round house kick him in the stomach and he falls back.

"Damn." He says. "Your agility is perfect you were able to dodge me. Your fighting is still unknown to me and so is your speed." He says to me.