"Don't look at me like that, I told you it was time to get up. Goodness, you and Lauren are so alike it isn't funny."

"Your sister?"

"The very one, maybe sometime soon we can have band rehearsal at my place and you can meet her."

Standing he held a hand out to help her to her feet. As they made their way downstairs, Luna thought back to the ice cream parlor for a split second before shaking her head. In the dining room, she pulled a chair out in between Luke and Michael.

Dinner was kind of a quiet affair tonight, Luna knew that Liz had spoken to Andy about what had happened. Andy kept glancing over to her, but so far had not said a word. As everyone was nearly finished Andy cleared his throat.

"Liz told me what happened today, are you feeling okay, Lu?" Luna felt a hand fall onto her knee as she thought of her answer.

"I'm a little shaken up, but I feel fine. I'm just glad the boys came to get me in time." She felt a gentle squeeze upon her knee causing her to glance at Michael. He looked upset, but he kept quiet, glancing at Luke every few seconds.

"Luna, we've been in contact with Lane's parents. Unfortunately, they refused to believe that their son would do something like this."

Luna nodded, she understood all too easily. Lane, after all was a rather good actor, he played the role of charming well. Michael stiffened next to her, a discontent sound rumbled in his chest.

"Andy, there has to be something that can be done." Michael spoke quickly, angered at the thought of that slime ball getting off scot free.

"Michael, we're all upset about how he treated Luna, but we have to stay calm about this."

"Mikey, I don't like it any more than you do, but I'm just happy that it's over." Luna softly placed her hand over his as she tried to placate him. She felt funny as she did so, a kind of warm feeling spreading from her fingertips to the rest of her body. Luna could feel Luke's eyes trained on their hands, but she didn't care at the moment.

"As of right now, I feel okay. I just know that I don't want to be around him again."

"Do you want to go back to your old school?" Liz's voice offered. Luna blanched slightly, that thought had never even crossed her mind.

"No, I don't want to run."

"Okay then, but if he begins to become a problem again. Let us know, please."

"I will, I promise."

"Good, also tonight is your night to clean up. After that you have some laundry that needs to be taken to your room."

"Sure thing, mumma. I'm just going to get started on cleaning if everyone is done." She glanced around to make sure before getting up and getting started.

- Mikey POV-

"Mikey, can we talk upstairs?" Luke's voice caused him to break his gaze on Luna as she moved about.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." The four boys ambled up to Luke's room, where Michael was ushered into the desk chair surrounded by the boys. He knew that this was going to be about how he acts with Luna. He still wasn't exactly sure of what he felt towards her. He just knew that he wanted to be around her.

"I thought we talked about this already, Mikey."

"I know, Luke, I know. I'm not trying to act this way."

"I need to know. Do you like Luna?" Luke's voice was strained causing Michael to swallow noisily. He glanced between Cal and Ash, trying to ask for help, but they had none to offer.