I idly watched from a distance through the glass doors at her looking around so lost, probably looking for Dinah or at least someone she recognized. So, I made my way, pushing past a few people who I even didn't know to get to her. It took more time than expected but I knew I had to greet her first.

"Lauren, you're called to shotgun beers with me and the boys," my brother called out once I finally made it outside.

"Chris, you know I don't drink anymore," I huffed at him and his friends crowding around me, making me lose sight of my target.

"Even at your own party?" he frowned.

"I've almost made it to a year. Maybe I'll smoke a cigar with y'all later on," I replied which seemed to please them. "I gotta go," my eyes shot over to Camila who was entering the mansion.

"No way is your ex here," Chris also saw who I was looking at.

"She is and you will stay at least twelve feet away from her," I pointed.

"Whatever. There's tons of girls taking their tops off in the jacuzzi," he noticed. "Let's go, boys," he smirked, leaving with his friends to go over there.

I finally turned around to go back in and continue the hunt. Though luckily it didn't take long before our eyes met in the middle of the crowded room (pun intended). Cause damn, my heart beat so fucking fast.

Smirking as I approached, "There you are."

"Hey, were you looking for me?" she smirked as well before I quickly hugged her.

"I saw you outside so yeah. Were you looking for me?" I asked over the loud music.

"Duhh, it's your bachelorette party!" she squealed excitedly. 

Laughing at her cuteness, "Come on. Let's go somewhere we can hear better." I nonchalantly took her by the hand to lead her out of the hot, messy room. At least nothing was awkward as of now.

"So... I haven't been to a lot of bachelorette parties but I know that this doesn't really look like one," she giggled on our way.

"Yeah, Demi's most likely to have a party like that. For me, I just want everyone here and fucked up," I chuckled, leading her into the kitchen so I could prepare her scotch. "And to serve up your favorite drink."

"Oh, you're so kind. Thank you," she smirked, taking the glass. 

"Thank you for coming tonight. And to the wedding," I said kindly.

"Hey, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Even when I'm currently working on a dress for Lady Gaga," she laughed.

"Gaga? That's great, Camz!" I raised my hand to give her a high-five.

"Thanks! Maybe I am the new Donatella Versace now. We're planning to work together very soon," she winked.

"Nah, you're one a kind," I assured sweetly.

"Oh, Lo... you'll never stop being cute," she rolled her eyes in her classic way.

"Can't help it," I shrugged innocently.

"Wait, you haven't drank anything at all tonight?" she realized after taking a sip of hers.

"Not one drop and don't plan to," I shook my head. "Gotta stay sober at least till my anniversary."

"Hmm, that's very admirable," she nodded with a smile. 

"Thanks," I grinned. "Though I kind of have fallen back into cigars and cigarettes."

"Oh, me too," she sighed shamefully. "Actually never broke the bad habit."

"Wanna still do it anyway out on the back patio?" I shrugged, taking out a pack from my back pocket.