Chapter 26

Jace's POV

I hadn't even noticed that I had walked to my room till my face hit the pillow. I was lying on my bed with my face in the pillow. My mind was still with Clary. I was wondering what she was doing, like always.

My lips tingled and I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Her lips, those lips, I had been dying to feel them against mine again after all those years.

But, of course, I had been so dumb to say I loved her when I had her again. It was pretty obvious that she had a problem with me loving her, but why had she kissed me back then?

I groaned, she had explained that too. I would have some problems with me too, if I was in her position, but still. I was douting if she knew that her friends had death treated me a few hours ago.

I felt my whole body tensing of realize. The delight's coming, seeing Clary again, Isabelle falling of the wall, the fight of Clary and Simon, it had all happened in less than, what will it be, six hours?

I always laughed at people who say that the time goes so fast when confusing things happen. But now i understood, it really made it even more confusing.

I turned my head to the side, taking a breathe and looking at the wall. Maybe I should do something with my room too, like Clary had all those drawings. But what would it be then? Weapons? We already had the weapon room. All kinds of weapons in there. I guessed that mum and dad wouldn't appreciate it very much if I took some of the rare weapons.

I sighed, nothing about me was really special. I loved weapons and fighting, but every shadow hunter likes that. I didn't know what special thing that Cain guy had, but I'm sure Clary fell for it.

Just when I was drifting to sleep, I heard someone knocking on the door. "What is it?" I yelled at the person.

I was oficially exhausted, why would someone come to me at, I didn't even care what the time was, it was already morning for sure.

"It's me, I have to talk to you," Alec yelled to me, too loud for my liking. What the Helle did he want to talk about with me at this time?

"Come in," I said, when I realized that he was waiting for me to answer. He opened the door and I sat up. Maybe I had been asleep for a few second, or even minutes, because I had trouble with opening my eyes.

He walked in and stood awkwardly in front of me. I tapped on the spot on the bed next to me, gesturing him to sit down. He did and there was a silence for a few moments.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him, he was here to talk so he had to talk. He sighed and looked at me. I was sure I looked way better than I did those five years Clary was gone, just seeing her had made me feel a lot better.

"Well, I wanted to give you the opportunity to talk about what happened. I know that your head is spinning from all waht's going on, just like mine," Alec said in one breathe. He looked hopeful at me, hoping that I would open up to him.

i sighed. "I don't know man, I'm just very confused," I answered honest. I didn't know if I could tell him everything, about the kiss and stuff. That he was my Parabatai didn't mean that I was going to tell him what I felt for Clary.

"Confused about what?" Alec asked, he was obviously in the asking mood. He was looking right into my eyes, hoping that he could see what I was thinking.

"Confused about everything. The Delight's, Clary, Cain, Rick, how they healed Izzy, how they can control elements, how Cain told us that their weapons are poisoned. Just everything." It was weird to say those thing out loud, but I felt a little relieved after, I guess.