Chapter 13

Clary's POV

We drove in a minute to the Institute. Our motorcycles were invisible and not audible for mundanes. If you compared them to us, a shadow hunter, or even a downwolder would they would be ants, and we would be elephants.

We just avoided them, and they avoided us, even when we were visible, because they somehow knew we were dangerous.

We parked in front of the Institute.

Our motorcycles were almost never stolen, or even touched by others. Three years ago, the motorcycle of Kyle was stolen by some stupid guys who thought they were cool.

Kyle had killed them all.

That's why we didn't even lock our motorcycles anymore, we would find the thieves anyway, and then we could kill someone, what was kind of our statement.

We loved killing people.

Our motorcycles were bright black, only black. On the sides we had our names in numbers. Our helmets were fully black too.

I got of my baby and thought about locking it, but decided against it. I badly needed to kill someone, and quickly.

The others got of too and we stood in a circle.

"Are you nervous?" Cain asked, the frown on is forehead pointed out that he was worried, about me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I really don't know, I don't know what to think about it,' I said, while thinking about it.

I did not know what to think about it.

A normal girl would be worrying about what they would think of my new appearance.

My hair wasn't bright red and curly anymore, it was dark red and waving. In my hair were highlights. White ones on the left side and black ones on the right side. It came to my waist.

Instead of green my eyes were black and gold. My left was gold and my right was black.

I was longer now, and with some help of my heels I was almost as long as the guys.

I was covered with tattoo's. For every training level that you succeeded, you got a dragon tattoo. The first was the biggest. It laid on my chest and stomach, with its claws hugging me. Its head was lying on my right shoulder and its neck was wrapped around mine, continuing from my left shoulder, so you could see it as a kind of necklace. The tail was twisted around my right feet.

Yesterday I got my 37th dragon. And I was already busy with the 38th.

It was on my left arm and about fifteen inch.

Cain had already 99 tattoo's and I coundn't even imagine how Delight would look if the rumors were true.

In the corner of my mouth, in my bottom lip, I had a piercing. A small black ring that every Delight had.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," he repeated.

"You know that we got you back, do you? That we will always protect you," Rick said, and the others nodded in agreement.

"I know," I answered, and smiled.

I really loved them.

"I guess we will do the same as always," Nathan said.

Because we were Delight's we knew always what the others were thinking, just like a real family. We knew when one of us was mad or annoyed, and tried to help each other. We could see each others happy moods too, of course.

Delight nodded.

We would do it just as always.

Turn of the lights and appear in the room where they would wait for us, then we would turn the lights back on and scare the hosts.