Jonghyun 💕

i know everyone's posting about him which he deserves.

i'm so upset. i'm more upset than i've ever been. i've only just stopped properly crying.

i really hope he is happier where he is. he deserves all the happiness in the world, he doesn't deserve to suffer.

i just hope everyone's ok and i'm here for you all.

i also was going to publish the new chapter today but i just can't find it in myself to because of what has happened today.

someone posted something saying tell your idol you love them because they couldn't anymore. i just want to agree with this a hundred percent because the hate gets to them as well. they are human and things like this do happen.

i just can't comprehend he's gone, i'm still in denial and i just want him to wake up. but he won't and that really hurts.

shinee was the band that got me back into kpop after i fell out of love with it.

i just hope people won't forget what kim jonghyun has done and all his success.

i wish to celebrate his amazing and incredible life. he was talented and had such a kind soul, he deserves everything in the world.

i'm so proud of him and i wish i could tell him one last time that i love him and that he made me so happy and he continues to make me happy.

he will dearly be missed by all and loved.

i'm so proud of you kim jonghyun and i hope you're happier