{70}

my first week of exams is over. thank god. i still have two more weeks to go after i have had a week off which i was revising in and rewriting and writing this chapter again. apologise if this chapter is terrible, i really have nothing for this anymore :(( but i want to finish it.

"tae?" jungkook questioned stepping in taehyung's house. silence.

"thank god." he breathed, placing a hand to his unsteady beating heart.

all of a sudden the light flicked on and jimin was facing him.

"are my suspicions correct?" jimin asked, as yoongi walked to him from the light switch.

"suspicions?" jungkook laughed.

"answer me truthfully jeon jungkook, are you cheating on taehyung?" jimin questioned, crossing his arms.

"pfft." jungkook smiled. "where did you get that idea from."

"when i called you both yoongi and i were with taehyung." jimin shook his head. "why can't you even tell me the truth, i'm your best friend."

"because i'm not cheating on him." jungkook raised his voice, getting angrier.

"the messages hoseok has been sending to taehyung are suspicious and then your actions." jimin pointed angrily at the boy.

"seriously jimin, do you really think i'm capable of that?" jungkook questioned.

"i told yoongi not to tell taehyung but i think it's best he does." jimin turned to yoongi, tears welling in his eyes.

"no. i'm not cheating on him." jungkook grabbed jimins arm.

"get off of me!" jimin shouted, smacking jungkooks hand.

"jimin please believe me." jungkook pleaded.

"guys taehyung is only upstairs, be quieter." yoongi told them.

"no. i'm sick of it jungkook. you can't
make that boy feel like shit whilst you are happily hopping on hoseoks dick. it's unfair." jimin yelled.

"what?" a voice came from behind them and they all turned to look at the person.

"taehyung." yoongi walked over to him.

"explain to me what jimin just said." taehyung said angrily.

"he's overreacting tae, i promise." jungkook cried.

"you're cheating on me with hoseok?" taehyung questioned, a tear rolling down his cheek.

no one spoke.

"after every fucking thing i did for you, you repay me by cheating on me." he yelled grabbing a cushion off of the sofa and throwing it at jungkook.

"tae listen." jungkook began.

"no, you listen. i never cheated on you and everyone believed i did, yes what i did was a shitty thing and i've said sorry for it." taehyung yelled, angrily wiping away his tears.

"taehyung. baby, please." big fat tears cascaded down jungkooks cheeks.

"with one of my best friends, fuck you. get out of my house and never come back. i don't want to see you." taehyung yelled grabbing more cushions and throwing them at jungkook.

"taehyung please hear me out." jungkook grabbed his arms, making the boy thrash around.

"get off of me." taehyung yelled, punching jungkooks chest.

"listen, just this once and if you don't
believe me i'll leave you alone and never look at you." jungkook had taehyungs head in his hands as he stared into his eyes. taehyung let out a huge sigh and stared back.

"one chance to explain yourself."

"hoseok was helping me plan how to propose to you." jungkook explained.

both yoongi and jimin snorted in the background, disbelieving what he said.

"i know you're only seventeen and i'm only sixteen but i love you that much." jungkook cried. "i'll show you all of the text messages between both me and hoseok if you don't believe me."

"show me them." taehyung whispered, his voice cracking from all the crying he had done.

jungkook quickly pulled out his phone and shoved it into taehyungs palm, who obviously knew the password.

after a few minutes of silence and both taehyung and jungkooks sniffing, taehyung handed back jungkooks phone.

"i'm so sorry for not believing you." taehyung cried wrapping his arms around jungkooks body.

"it's ok baby, it's a mistake, i understand." jungkook whispered, stroking his back. "you just need to trust me more. you really do."

"i did. i was fine with you hanging out with hoseok, it's understandable i got mad after hearing jimin shout that." taehyung cried harder into jungkooks arms.

"it's ok. i'm sorry." jungkook squeezed taehyung impossible harder into his arms. "i love you so god damn much taehyung."

"i love you so much kookie."