{26}

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung smiled, pulling the smaller boy in for a hug.

"Hello Tae, you seem happy this morning." Jungkook yawned, pulling away from the boy a smile evident on his face.

"Well I saw you yesterday and today, so why wouldn't I be happy?" Taehyung smiled, intertwining their fingers.

"People will think we're in relationship if we keep this up." Jungkook laughed, squeezing Taehyung's hand lightly.

"People already think we are Kooks."

__

The day ended rather quickly, with Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the field at lunch without anyone else bothering them. They both had grown so attached that they couldn't remember life without the other.

"Do you think Jimin and Yoongi hyung are happy together?" Jungkook asked, swinging his and Taehyung's hands lightly in the direction the wind flew in.

"I guess so, I mean I've never seen Yoongi hyung so happy." Taehyung smiled down at the boy, who was staring at the pavement they were walking on.

"I miss being friends with Jimin and Jin." Jungkook looked up, smiling sadly at the older boy. "I also miss Areum's whining about me being gay."

"Hey they probably miss you as well. Why don't you message them and try and make up."

"Maybe." Jungkook said, slowly coming to a stop in front of his house. "You want to come in?"

"When don't I kookie?" Taehyung laughed, dragging the younger boy into his own house.

"Hello Mrs Jeon." Taehyung called out, pulling of his shoes and placing them neatly on the floor.

"Oh hello again Taehyung." Mrs Jeon smiled, walking to where the boy's where stood taking off their shoes. "are you staying for dinner again?"

"If you are cooking than of course I am." Taehyung smiled happily at the small women.

"You're my favourite." She smiled, pinching Taehyung's cheek softly.

"Ignore the fact your own flesh and blood is stood here." Jungkook joked, hanging his and Taehyungs coat on the pegs.

"Shush Jungkook, let me just appreciate this boy." Mrs Jeon giggled, pulling her son in for a tight hug.

"Let me go." Jungkook struggled, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"I'll call you when dinners ready." She pulled away from Jungkook and walked back to the kitchen.

"Let's go to my room." Jungkook smiled, leading the way to his room - even though Taehyung had been in his house enough times to walk around with his eyes closed and know where he was.

The boy's ate dinner with Jungkook's parents and now they were laying in bed.

Jungkook didn't know how it had happened, but Taehyung had ended up on top of him, tickling his sides.

Taehyung stopped and the two boys looked at each other panting slightly.

"You know, you're really cute." Taehyung smiled, brushing some of Jungkook's fringe off of his forehead.

"stop." Jungkook laughed, blushing and trying to his face with his hands.

"But I mean it. You're smile is precious." Taehyung moved so he could stroke Jungkooks lips lightly with his thumb, managing not to fall on top of the boy and squash him.

"Stop Taehyung." Jungkook squirmed underneath the boy's body, a smile still on his face.

"I'm going to do something and it may ruin our friendship, but fuck it." Taehyung said. but before Jungkook could reply Taehyung soft lips were pressed against Jungkook's slightly chapped ones.