Chapter 28:Raichu:Salvia's speech

(Credits to Raichu Pika)

So I was talking to Bendy.

Bendy:You know,maybe ten years later,we could get married and live near the Pokemon Bay

Raichu:Yeah,and the house could be built of Pokemon!(giggles)

Bendy:But ten years is long...

Little did we know,Salvia was listening 

Then,something forcefully grabbed my back.I looked at the person fearfully.

Salvia:How dare you Raichu!I have to do something!

Bendy:No!Stop Salvia!Stop being a demon!

Salvia:What?

Bendy:I've got enough of this!Why can't you turn into a nice person like me?I was once evil,but now I have decided to be good.And I like Raichu!

Salvia:(eyes fills with tears)If you say,I'm afraid...

Salvia eyes glow red and knocks Bendy unconscious.

Then,Ham,OTI,Eevie and Minji rushed in the room(John was sleeping,fyi)

Ham:Bendy!What happened!

Salvia growls at Ham,Eevie and Minji.Then she locks the door.

Salvia:So,you three escaped virtual reality?Minji,weren't you happy?Why did you leave?

Minji:(screaming)You just don't want us to get the treasure so you made me leave and prevented Eevie,Raichu and Ham from escaping!And you wanted to kill OTI!

Salvia:(slyly)True.So What?I have to kill you five,then I will have power,and everything I want!

Eevie:Why do you have to do this!

Salvia:Long long TIME ago,I was an innocent girl like you all.I was poor.But one day,I saw Bendy and fell in love with him.Then I met my boss,and he would give me all powers,riches,and would let me approach Bendy if I listened to his orders.And now,I have to kill you five!But Oh!I can't kill Bendy,I can't kill Bendy!And to save Bendy,I have decided to kill you all to get enough power to get what I want,MYSELF!

OTI:Wait What!You're under orders?And your boss told you to kill Bendy!

Ham:Jeez make your own decision!You don't always have to follow others orders.

Raichu:You are under control,and you shouldn't be!

Salvia:(sobbing)No,no,I can't.I do it,I get what I want.I don't do it,I'll lose everything!(screaming)I can't lose everything!Bendy,power,riches...no!So,I will kill you.LET THE TRIAL BEGIN!